Hardware Omiibo - open source hardware amiibo emulator (N2 elite)

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree…I’m sure it makes perfect sense to the author, but you have to infer a lot of things to get there.

one thing I failed to mention is I also had trouble with Bluetooth on my windows machine as the internal device was not V4.0 compliant. Disabled the internal and plugged in a cheap BT adapter and it just popped right up!

fun stuff!
I wish the original dev was a bit more active because than we could just ask directly

That’s interesting to know about the BT adapter as well. I’m probably going to mention quirks like that in the new readme as well

Even if my instructions end up being bad as well, at least other readers will have more info to help troubleshoot

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was actually looking into getting this, but I’m just worried that it could just disappear, it doesn’t seem very popular (nothing comes up on YouTube) and it works via a web app that could just turn off one day

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually looking into getting this, but I’m just worried that it could just disappear, it doesn’t seem very popular (nothing comes up on YouTube) and it works via a web app that could just turn off one day
It’s open source and is just a website

I actually mirrored everything on my own already and self hosted it for the same reason

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I recently buy an "Allmiibo" from alliexpress, that device is a version of the Solosky's pixl.js implementation orientated on Amiibo emulation.

The firmware is still in development but so far is great, it have 3 Apps on it:
  • Amiibo Emulator, which allows you to emulate up to 50 different amiibos, selecting them as easy as touch a button and see the selection on the screen. Even have a Random UUID implementation allowing you to use the same emulated amiibo infinite times on the same game instantaneously. This mode can be managed from a Apple APP (android version still in development) or a web page (https://pixl.amiibo.xyz/), all via Bluetooth.
  • Amiibo DB, allows you to manage and see all Amiibos descriptions, and uses in game.
  • "AmiiboLink" emulator, AmiiboLink are a set of «keychain» - like devices widely available on aliexpress, which are managed from a Mobile device APP, the AmiiboLink can emulate up to 20 amiibos, and have 3 operational modes:
    • Sequential mode, each time you scan an amiibo in a game, the next amiibo is presented.
    • Auto Random mode, each time you scan an amiibo in a game the a random amiibo is presented
    • Manual Random mode, each time you scan an amiibo in a game the same amiibo is presented, but if you press the button a random amiibo is selected.
  • The AmiiboLink emulator can emulate: Amiiloop, V1 and V2 devices, so is compatible with all Phone app widely available and the communication is via Bluetooth so your phone do not need NFC to admin the device.
So with the Allmiibo device and the current solosky's Pixl.js firmware you have 2 different devices on one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum