Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you want me to do? All what I can say that it's my work...
Then release your 'source code' rather than say 'hey look at this but i wont release it', which pretty much says you stole it and made little changes.

If you refuse to show your source code, we'll be completely convinced that you stole it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I missed the background/previous fun and games. As it stands in this thread it seems the OP wants a hand testing something, possibly just a hacked level, though I am not sure (I am not up on my Wii U hacking and game hacking with high level tools is not my jam). Looking around and speaking on IRC it seems there may have been a previous incident with a leaked level editor but no releases of such have been attempted thus far.
If it is a hacked level then that is pretty much what we do around here. What it was made with matters little -- leaked editor or not is functionally no different to using a pirated hex editor or dodgy copy of a paid emulator to make it. The courts might care (fruit of a poisoned tree and what have you, or possibly some of the stuff we see in reverse engineering) but meh.

If an editor gets released that the OP can not thanks to some license concerns then actions can be taken. I have not seen anything like that in this thread and I am not seeing the reason to jump down the OP's throat either -- if we banned everybody that maybe bruised some ethics issues in the past then we would have about 200 members and be missing several good ones.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't they have some tools for editing over at one of those sonic retro sites?
Yes they do. http://forums.sonicretro.org/?showtopic=33853
There are many others but really can't remember where they float around at.
They really aren't hidden. Just nobody here visits those sites.
I don't know the OP so can't really call BS. And I really wonder why the OP won't release the tooling he is using. Who knows it may be useful to someone.
Anyway when I remember where I found other tools for other games I'll post them.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
-Wii U physical disk images are decryptable (at least partially) with publically released tools.
-Wii U games cannot be 'hacked' (aka no wiiscrubber/rvlution type thing) with publically released tools.
-AboodXD is claiming he owns things that he doesn't.
-I don't think anyone has a problem with him asking for a NSMBU custom level to be tested by someone with private tools for Wii U game hacking. Even if he used an unreleased version of Reggie Next. As long as he doesn't claim he made any tools, without proof.

Oh, and btw AboodXD, there is a reason that there has been little hype around the "old webkit exploit", and why there has been hype for the new kernel exploit.

Reactions: Kinnay

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
AboodXD, there is a reason that there has been little hype around the "old webkit exploit", and why there has been hype for the new kernel exploit.

What is that suppose to mean(in other way, what do you mean by that?)
Then release your 'source code' rather than say 'hey look at this but i wont release it', which pretty much says you stole it and made little changes.

I already said why I won't.
If you refuse to show your source code, we'll be completely convinced that you stole it.
Let's finish this now, I didn't make the editor(leaked or not) to gain praise from people, so, I wouldn't really care if you believe me or not, and why would you care if I leaked an "OLD, UNUSEFUL" version of RoadrunnerWMC's version? Even leaked or not, I can still use Reggie Next. Forget/"Stop talking about" this and I will.
Note: I already admitted to RoadrunnerWMC that I copied some stuff from his old version, go ask him if you want to know what are they.

Back to topic, I made a custom level and I want someone to test, I didn't find a person that can test for me, I'll gladly test it by myself when the new exploits get released.

And I really wonder why the OP won't release the tooling he is using. Who knows it may be useful to someone.
Because a better version will be released later.

Reactions: Margen67

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is that suppose to mean(in other way, what do you mean by that?)

I already said why I won't.

Let's finish this now, I didn't make the editor(leaked or not) to gain praise from people, so, I wouldn't really care if you believe me or not, and why would you care if I leaked an "OLD, UNUSEFUL" version of RoadrunnerWMC's version? Even leaked or not, I can still use Reggie Next. Forget/"Stop talking about" this and I will.
Note: I already admitted to RoadrunnerWMC that I copied some stuff from his old version, go ask him if you want to know what are they
Back to topic, I made a custom level and I want someone to test, I didn't find a person that can test for me, I'll gladly test it by myself when the new exploits get released.
You didn't make the editor to begin with. Stop your lying, you refuse to bring out the source and I don't care what your reasons are, you stole it and that is final. Until you provide the source, you stole it.
Oh, and how you claim you 'didn't make the editor to gain praise from people'. I don't care if you got a leaked version, I care that you tried to steal it and call it your own.

Also, fine. But in my mind, you are a thief and shouldn't be trusted with anything.

But whatever, you'll have to wait a bit if you want to test stuff.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
@Abood

About the 'old webkit exploit':
There is a reason that there have been no game mods using it.
I seriously hope it doesn't have to be spelt out any further.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because a better version will be released later.
That sounds like a load of crap. I mean seriously, there is absolutely no risk in getting in trouble. (well if you indeed made it and the only trouble you would get in if you didn't would be just on this site) I was one of three people who released the first photoshop cc crack and it still works to this day. And guess what? I'm still around with no trouble coming my way whatsoever.
On pc programs that obviously will never be able to be patched by nintendo (because they are on pc side) people should release at least the source.
It's not about credit with releasing the source its about allowing others to build upon programs and furthering freedom.

But then again I refuse to release the location of the control mod u la tor. (to blow up the universe) So guess I have no room to talk....lol
Just give up the source code buddy.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
I suppose it isn't really a problem that if he leaks it further by uploading it. As long as that doesn't create more aboods that rename the title bar and claim it as their own.

AboodXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You didn't make the editor to begin with. Stop your lying, you refuse to bring out the source and I don't care what your reasons are, you stole it and that is final. Until you provide the source, you stole it.
Oh, and how you claim you 'didn't make the editor to gain praise from people'. I don't care if you got a leaked version, I care that you tried to steal it and call it your own.

Also, fine. But in my mind, you are a thief and shouldn't be trusted with anything.
I really don't care anymore. THE END. (of the story)
*Makes a sequel to finish the thing up* I got a solution, why wouldn't I just delete my editor, then I can't claim its mine if I didn't have it. :P
In other words, I can remove my editor, and work on/using RoadrunnerWMC's old version I have, I can make sprite images to help RoadrunnerWMC! :D
@Abood

Is it because no body has cafiine yet or there's other reason?
That sounds like a load of crap. I mean seriously, there is absolutely no risk in getting in trouble. (well if you indeed made it and the only trouble you would get in if you didn't would be just on this site) I was one of three people who released the first photoshop cc crack and it still works to this day. And guess what? I'm still around with no trouble coming my way whatsoever.
On pc programs that obviously will never be able to be patched by nintendo (because they are on pc side) people should release at least the source.
It's not about credit with releasing the source its about allowing others to build upon programs and furthering freedom.

But then again I refuse to release the location of the control mod u la tor. (to blow up the universe) So guess I have no room to talk....lol
Just give up the source code buddy.
If you could wait just a very tiny little bit more, the source code will be released by a person called RoadrunnerWMC.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
What constitutes "old webkit", I think my wii u is up to date. I can access the eshop like.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't care anymore. THE END. (of the story)
*Makes a sequel to finish the thing up* I got a solution, why wouldn't I just delete my editor, then I can't claim its mine if I didn't have it. :P
In other words, I can remove my editor, and work on/using RoadrunnerWMC's old version I have, I can make sprite images to help RoadrunnerWMC! :D
"Your" editor and "RoadrunnerWMC's old version" (its not just roadrunner making this you know) are the same thing!
You know perfectly well that it was leaked to you, and you just modified it a bit, and claimed it all as your own work. You stole it. No amount nonsensical sentences and smileys from you is going to change that.

Is it because no body has cafiine yet or there's other reason?
There is another reason. And you were seriously saying that you are involved with exploits when you don't know something like this? Its ridiculous.

If you could wait just a very tiny little bit more, the source code will be released by a person called RoadrunnerWMC.
Why the hell are you saying this to me? What on earth makes you think I don't know who is developing it!?

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Abood

Soooooo, I suppose Chadderz and Mr.Bean's videos of Mario Kart 8 hacking using that exploit were faked? And NWPlayer123 's videos are fake too and he's a liar?!? What do you mean by "no game mods"?!!!!!!

IbbyPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Your" editor and "RoadrunnerWMC's old version" (its not just roadrunner making this you know) are the same thing!
You know perfectly well that it was leaked to you, and you just modified it a bit, and claimed it all as your own work. You stole it. No amount nonsensical sentences and smileys from you is going to change that.

There is another reason. And you were seriously saying that you are involved with exploits when you don't know something like this? Its ridiculous.

Why the hell are you saying this to me? What on earth makes you think I don't know who is developing it!?

Actually, he was saying that to Fatal Error.

Also, let's just stop with the arguing. All abood asked for in the OP was help testing his level. I explained why he couldn't. I asked about the editor. I'm not sure if there is anyone other than you who wants for this argument to continue. If you guys want to argue about who made what, do it in a PM group.

Reactions: AboodXD

AboodXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
"It was leaked to me"? Yes.
"modified it a bit, and claimed it all my own work"? How many times do I have to say no?
And I was talking to MrRean, not you.

There is another reason.
Kernel exploit needed, I know.
you were seriously saying that you are involved with exploits when you don't know something like this? Its ridiculous.
Now when did I say that?
I was talking to FaTaL_ErRoR.
Edit: Ninja'd

let's just stop with the arguing. All abood asked for in the OP was help testing his level. I explained why he couldn't.
Just, thanks for ending this up!
Soooooo, I suppose Chadderz and Mr.Bean's videos of Mario Kart 8 hacking using that exploit were faked? And NWPlayer123 's videos are fake too and he's a liar?!? What do you mean by "no game mods"?!!!!!!
I just have no idea what Hiccup was talking about. XD

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
Soooooo, I suppose Chadderz and Mr.Bean's videos of Mario Kart 8 hacking using that exploit were faked?
No, they used their own (private) exploit.
And NWPlayer123 's videos are fake too and he's a liar?!?
No, he used a different exploit (as yet unreleased).
What do you mean by "no game mods"?!!!!!!
I mean game mods are not currently possible.

"It was leaked to me"? Yes.
"modified it a bit, and claimed it all my own work"? How many times do I have to say no?

No matter how many times you say no, it doesn't change the fact that you made that "U have to see this" thread with this (among other images showing string-replacements, or photoshop) and other threads with bollocks such listing file extensions and calling it "your" hacking.

Kernel exploit needed, I know.
Then why on earth did you call this thread "Old webkit"?

AboodXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
No matter how many times you say no, it doesn't change the fact that you made that "U have to see this" thread with this (among other images showing string-replacements, or photoshop) and other threads with bollocks such listing file extensions and calling it "your" hacking.
What the heck do you mean? I own that picture.
And I didn't call my "files extensions" list "my" hacking.
Then why on earth did you call this thread "Old webkit"?
I have no idea! :P
could we just remove this pointless thread?? abood in all fairness you are a T-leaf. untill you proove otherwise there is no need for these pointless comments/discussions
lol, staff can close this thread, I will wait till June 16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4