So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see Killing Game Show myself.
It's been so long since I've played the old Psygnosis stuff that it makes me wonder if games like Shadow of the Beast were awesome because they were fun, or just for the amazing-for-the-time graphics. I'd still love to see some of their stuff released, just for nostalgia's sake.
The control scheme for Brattacus sucked, but I'd love to actually play that game and enjoy the game itself.

But definitely Killing Game Show!

..and while we're on Amiga games, Mindwalker was sooo fun, and I played it not too long ago, and it was still fun.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd love to see theme hospital... it'd have to have the same announcements "doctor required in inflation room". "patients are reminded to not throw up in the corridors". And it'd need the same graphics etc.

And theme park, but it'd have to be exactly like the original (not theme park world etc). Anything else would ruin it!

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd actually like to see a port of Uplink. That game is fucking ownt and it'd be pretty easy since it's not a very graphic-instensive game and I could definitely see the upper screen being utilized as the map where you can keep an eye on being traced whilst completing an objective. Voting for Broken Sword 1 and 2 as well since apparently ScummVM DS doesn't support them.

gurgenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two Words...........................................................................
.................................................DIABLO 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
simusex
rofl2.gif

okay i say this:
SPACE HULK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat