Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I really like the GUI 2D mockup, but I think it would look bad if there's more than 20 icons at the same time.
so it's fine for now (SD and few games), but maybe not "future proof" if done exactly like on the mockup.
Maybe a way to switch "game's circle" could be done. 20 by 20 (or 12 by 12, etc.)

the GUI 3D is the same old flow that users like. nothing new here I think, it's just a flow mockup.

remember that it's only mockup.
Simple 2D design (just a grid of icons, like the official Gamepad GUI) could be done too, it's more easy and faster to code, but this circle 2D GUI looks nice.
We will still listen to users, probably make a poll thread with all users who posted mockups.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is normal, as reading vWii saves would require an IOSU exploit or using as base game a game that can read vWii saves. So until Hykem releases his exploit, there's not much you can do (except buying the game).
I tried Loadiine 4.0 and now Wii Fit Plus save works without the need of IOSU!, strange but is working xD .

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like the GUI 2D mockup, but I think it would look bad if there's more than 20 icons at the same time.
so it's fine for now (SD and few games), but maybe not "future proof" if done exactly like on the mockup.
Maybe a way to switch "game's circle" could be done. 20 by 20 (or 12 by 12, etc.)

the GUI 3D is the same old flow that users like. nothing new here I think, it's just a flow mockup.

remember that it's only mockup.
Simple 2D design (just a grid of icons, like the official Gamepad GUI) could be done too, it's more easy and faster to code, but this circle 2D GUI looks nice.
We will still listen to users, probably make a poll thread with all users who posted mockups.
Those were fantastic! Instead of having X amount of icons on the screen at once, could there be like a fade in/fade out so only 5 or 7 or so are on the screen at once. That would eliminate the clutter if there are many games on the SD.

Netfreak25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm having a really hard time playing a game. I have my Mario Kart file that is ready to play in loadiine format. Problem is I keep getting those race attack errors and sometimes the loadiine link just freezes. Also getting some other Wii U type error but I forgot the actual code that appears. My wii u is on 5.3.2 and I gotta admit this is frustrating. I had a JTAG X360, PSP, original Wii and 3DS but I feel running a game is particularly more difficult on a wii u lol
My Tip: read, read, read and read more
If you are on 5.3.2 you should be good to go!

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry if I blow your bubble, he already said that it wouldn't be posible to release it on Christmas, maybe in a week or two or so.

Yeah i know, that's a posibility but: i don't care, i'm very excited about this! it could be released today, in a week or in two weeks but it's awesome that all this is happening: probably Wii U will have better sales from now, who knows!

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry lol totally new to the terminology so I likely missed terms up.

To my understanding, I need to access loadiine online only correct? This is what I meant...

You'll just need to host it on something, either router, computer, laptop, phone or even that SD card that has a wifi hotspot in it. the idea is you don't need internet to use loadiine, you just need something you can access with wifi or ethernet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, mine is instrumental too