Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have updated the exploit page at exploit.wiiubrew.net to include the modified kernel (Loadiine Kernel, no multi kernel for now), pyGecko (Loadiine), and Loadiine (v3.0) for 4.1.0 and 5.0.0. Let me know if you have any problems.

Just letting this in the common places so more can see it. If anything's wrong, I'll try to fix it asap. Thanks guys!

Last edited by EclipseSin,

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Just to be sure, if I decide to set up a fake internet DNS (like 192.192.192.192) and host loadliine locally, would I be able to launch loadliine without the Wii U ever connecting to the Internet? Or does Nintendo use some other tricks to bypass the DNS settings?

Id like to avoid having to rely on other DNS if possible, I really don't care about anything online for now.

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have updated the exploit page at exploit.wiiubrew.net to include the modified kernel (Loadiine Kernel, no multi kernel for now), pyGecko (Loadiine), and Loadiine (v3.0) for 4.1.0 and 5.0.0. Let me know if you have any problems.

Just letting this in the common places so more can see it. If anything's wrong, I'll try to fix it asap. Thanks guys!
Oh maybe that's why I've got a: "code not found" error when trying to start the exploit today?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh maybe that's why I've got a: "code not found" error when trying to start the exploit today?
Loadiine Kernel?

I had to reset my browser after these edits during testing to get "Loadiine Kernel" to work, if that helps. I use the multikernel personally though.

I can add them all separate (like loadiine is kinda for the diff versions) if it helps. My Wii U does NOT like using javascript for redirects and still loading the exploit, so I probably can't use v3 at the moment.

Thoughts idea? Leave em'

Last edited by EclipseSin,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh i miss read, loadiine is out for 4.1 and 5.0. i am on 5.3.2 but for some reason i read it as 5.5 in my head
Yea, when he (ptitleray) first posted them, you had to run tcp gecko first or loadiine wouldnt run, something to do with curl.

He fixed that with someones help I suppose, so I just decided to host them since they are working OK now. Not sure of other issues though. Some games have their own problems to begin with. Like, some people can't update Mario Maker and hit the yellow button, but i can just fine, even from a new save

ddurdle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of people never used a filtering solution when 5.4 was released, being proxy/router/dns, and thought they were safe while it's shutdown.
The quick start is used to silently auto-update while the console is shutdown.
a lot of people rely on OpenDNS solution while keeping quick start option, which updated the console on first IP change.
Using it is still not recommended if you are not trusting your filter solution.

as long as they correctly filter the update, quick start is fine.
Personally, I prefer my console being inactive than doing things on background.
I remember Wii users found their graphic chipset being corrupted caused by idle and WC24 activity heating the gpu.

Your side note :
Maybe.
if/when read and write access right to any folder is possible.
Same as Wii : writing to NAND is never recommended and can brick the console. deleting/overwriting wrong files is always dangerous.
Writing to wiiu HDD would be safer.

A lot of routers have "access restrictions" or "parent control" sections. Normally designed to allow parents to restrict access to the internet or to certain sites for certain devices. I've always been using this for devices I don't want to touch the internet (or certain sites). I started by adding restrictions to all the nintendo update domains for all devices. Then when I tracked down the MAC address for the Wii U, then I modified the filter for that device alone. I test it by adding google.com to the filter, and try to navigate to the site using the Wii U.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You can use this (or I think my pyGecko in the DefinitivePackage is the same, but not 100% sure). I haven't tried it though, so you're on your own from here!

EDIT: post 1111 B-)

Probably i'm doing something wrong, i mean:

1- I enter in the EclipseSin's website and then i load Loadiine Kernel 5.3.2
2- I open internet browser again and choose Loadiine (Miimaker plus pyGecko) and it loads the loadiine interface (like always)
3- I choose a game (Smash) and press the X button to launch via Miimaker mode
4- It throws me again to the Wii U menu, when i tried to load the game entering in Miimaker y gaves me an Error

what i'm doing wrong? :(

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Incure Can you try again. I redid the whole index. I couldnt get the kernel to run from the web like that, so I changed it all to individual slots. Seems to be working here.
Yes it now works again! I also resetted the browser settings just to be sure. Thank you for your site, i've got the most succes with your site. Even more than my selfhosted site on my NAS.

Reactions: EclipseSin

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably i'm doing something wrong, i mean:

1- I enter in the EclipseSin's website and then i load Loadiine Kernel 5.3.2
2- I open internet browser again and choose Loadiine (Miimaker plus pyGecko) and it loads the loadiine interface (like always)
3- I choose a game (Smash) and press the X button to launch via Miimaker mode
4- It throws me again to the Wii U menu, when i tried to load the game entering in Miimaker y gaves me an Error

what i'm doing wrong? :(
Does Smash work with Mii Maker on v3, thats what version of Loadiine it is based on. v4 and pyGecko aren't very nice to each other. You could try, but ive never been successful. Use Y to exit in v4, and it will mount the game still so you can try to run pyGecko.

Like I said, doubtful it will work though.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Does Smash work with Mii Maker on v3, thats what version of Loadiine it is based on. v4 and pyGecko aren't very nice to each other. You could try, but ive never been successful. Use Y to exit in v4, and it will mount the game still so you can try to run pyGecko.

Like I said, doubtful it will work though.

I will try with that, probably in the future pyGecko will work with Loadiine's newest versions

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have Smash in the console, I'm on 5.3.2. I go to load the 5.3.2 kernel and all I get is a black screen with a bunch of dashes. Do I REALLY need Smash to download the kernel? Trying to use v4

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have Smash in the console, I'm on 5.3.2. I go to load the 5.3.2 kernel and all I get is a black screen with a bunch of dashes. Do I REALLY need Smash to download the kernel? Trying to use v4
my friend had this issue and going into the web browser settings and resetting the browser fixed the issue

otik00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can I receive simple answer, because I read this topic and some people write that Loadiine works on 5.4 and up wiiu soft? I have 5.4.2, will it work or not, if yes, what should I do. :) Thanks for answer.
M.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently