Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thank you so much.
Yes. Its from there.

I downloaded a clean version but elmo password won't work to extract. So i found this updated version and thought was perfect. Now i need find another version because i already tried all from that website

Thank u
I have that version I think and it extracted fine but when I update it to version 80 I get that freeze in create mode. So just going to have to go back to stock

Edit I got the "mega" version is this the one with issues?

Last edited by MRDOCA,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the folder format for games ever get outdated, to the point where we'll move back to using .wud format games? I'm thinking of keeping the .wud files, but not sure if we'll ever need them, even if the future.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
wud ? 25GB on FAT32 ?
even if split to 4GB parts, that will be so much waste of space when games are often 1GB to 3GB.

Wux, maybe, as it compress all the garbages but keep the game uncompressed for easy access without decompressing.
but it still contains more than 1GB of compressed garbages which could be removed if only the game data were kept.
Then, loadiine will need to load updates from another folder (instead of merging updates in the game's content folder)

loading updates from a different folder can be done. I don't know about single file game data.
Format and folders could change if deemed necessary or useful or possible.

Reactions: EclipseSin

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@EclipseSin you are the best you aded 4.1 to your website and with karaoke i played ssbu super fast! no lag!fast loading time!

Karaoke U >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mii Maker!

Just tried Karaoke U but it won't load savedata from Bayonetta 2 while SSB ans Mii Maker work just fine. It won't load Hyrules Warrior as well (black screen). Wii U sport won't load too ( online check). Other games are ok.

startreker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you make the partition active and primary? Wiiu won't mount without it.
Thanks a 100 times! I checked in easeus and saw it was logical. Changed it primary and it is working like a champ. I'm happily off in gaming land with everything working nicely.

Sounds like Karaoke U has its own compatibility list. I cant test anything with it as I dont have the game, or access to it on US consoles
I was just going to ask, so Karaoke U is a non-US based main screen app. It will be interesting to hear what works compatibility wise. I found that even with the fast memory card bayonetta 2 was semi-laggy on the mii maker channel.

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm having problems updating mario maker if anyone can help me?

I update with uwizard but it's not decrypting some files. I'm missing the system files it downloaded and a few from another folder. I can see them in the decrypt log but they aren't in the folders. I think this is why I'm getting freezes trying to access the mario Maker menu while in create mod. Any help? I don't know how to use nusgrabber and gui version doesn't work anymore. Help?

Believ3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I forgot to create the save folders and c / u folders on root of sd card but games still play does it mean it just won't save

Last edited by Believ3r,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol