Old 2DS NAND Backup.

Amey8a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm stumped. No ideas: Sorry. How could one pinpoint the issue!? You really rules out everything one can think of.
Me too. I was just going to buy another old 2ds because I really like this form factor. But now, I am going to buy a miyoo mini plus to play the emerald and in the mean time, I am going to edit the emerald rom to try patching the issues manually.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Waddleclaws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody here have a nand backup of their old 2ds they can share? I am working on troubleshooting an annoying issue on my old 2ds which doesn't occur on my new 3ds xl. Kindly let me know if you have it.
This has a chance of bricking your system, since NAND behaves (slightly) differently on the new vs old models, but if you’re willing to take the risk, then here you go. Note that this NAND file here is sysNAND from an american retail old 2ds and may brick your system if you dont change the region first.
Post automatically merged:

This has a chance of bricking your system, since NAND behaves (slightly) differently on the new vs old models, but if you’re willing to take the risk, then here you go. Note that this NAND file here is sysNAND from an american retail old 2ds and may brick your system if you dont change the region first.
Forgot to attach the file lol
for some reason, my phone wont let me upload the file. I’ll keep troubleshooting.

Last edited by Waddleclaws,

Amey8a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to attach the file lol

for some reason, my phone wont let me upload the file. I’ll keep troubleshooting.
Thanks. I just purchased another old 2ds just to verify if the issue is reproducible. I can now confirm that my previous blue old 2ds have some issue that I can't correct for unknown reasons . My fresh bought black old 2ds is completely fine and no glitches occur in it. I also got CIB ocarina of time 3d with it as well and mario kart 7, tomodachi life in digital link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol