Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Too bad if you buy this in Canada you're going to jail for posession of loli.

I have 5 tapestries of the 5 girls of Ro-Kyu-Bu! sitting in my room right now.
Hell I even bought Family Project, and it had to be passed through customs to get to me (and took forever...I was sure they'd stopped my package because of it).

Though I can definitely agree any person in possession of this shirt will likely be going to jail in the near future.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That shirt can be sent to the US with little suspicion, I have a Hinata Daki that got through customs, it came in Dengeki G's, I also have the LNs it depends on how anal they are and what the item is, most official daki's from non-H anime aren't nude save for the really ecchi anime that includes all of the Ro-Kyu-Bu ones, you would have a chance.

Family project isn't loli either, but importing eroge is a risky practice that I wouldn't do myself.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That shirt can be sent to the US with little suspicion, I have a Hinata Daki that got through customs, it came in Dengeki G's, I also have the LNs it depends on how anal they are and what the item is, most official daki's from non-H anime aren't nude save for the really ecchi anime that includes all of the Ro-Kyu-Bu ones, you would have a chance.

Family project isn't loli either, but importing eroge is a risky practice that I wouldn't do myself.

Matsuri is a loli, and there's a few times shes nude. Though I hear it's heavily censored for the English version. Still. Eroge don't really need to revolve around a loli theme, containing it makes 'em risky.
We'll see how much I can test my luck when I order Yume Miru Kusuri, haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto