Oh god where am I?!

BadassBanana123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there! I have no idea how I got here, but it must be pretty neat cos I made an account. Right now I currently own a fat ps2, normal wii, 3ds, ds and ps4, so I might learn a few neat tricks.
I am quite cautious of sites like these however as I did join a romhacking website ages ago where I downloaded a sega data compressor, in the hopes of modding a sonic the hedgehog ROM, which turned out to be a filthy virus. Basically, is there going to be any risks of accidentally getting a virus because of this site or a user on this site? Either way I will be lurking a lot here...

EDIT: How should I get started on modding these consoles, I did download the Homebrew channel on my Wii when I was 12 for some reason.

Last edited by BadassBanana123,

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot of users on here, so if something on here IS a virus [very unlikely] then the mods will be notified quickly and the link would be removed

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! I have no idea how I got here, but it must be pretty neat cos I made an account. Right now I currently own a fat ps2, normal wii, 3ds, ds and ps4, so I might learn a few neat tricks.
I am quite cautious of sites like these however as I did join a romhacking website ages ago where I downloaded a sega data compressor, in the hopes of modding a sonic the hedgehog ROM, which turned out to be a filthy virus. Basically, is there going to be any risks of accidentally getting a virus because of this site or a user on this site? Either way I will be lurking a lot here...
Don't worry, this site has some fairly active mods, so stuff like that is usually deleted within a couple of hours. Not like it ever gets posted though, since that could lead to a permaban.

Reactions: KapuDaKoopa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright