Hey All!- wait, should i finish that?

ocasionallysunksmw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sooo uh, hi. i', ocasionallysunksmw, and i joined for help with and to help people here, as well as to just check out stuff and download funni rom game :). I have an account on sm64 hacking central (hence the smw at the end of my name)... that i don't use. I mean, i INTEND to make an smw romhack, and i DO have a few questions for the community, but i won't ask them here. After all, this is just an intro.

Anywho, after all that rambling (which trust me, i do a LOT of), let's get back to the INTRO part, shall we?

I'm interested in Emulation, Computers, and Retro stuff. I can also be a clown sometimes 🤡. I have a Darth Vader PSP 2001 on 6.61 with LME 2-3, a Wii (the one with backwards compatibility), a PS3, a DS Lite, a bootleg PSP, that's actually a Sega Genesis emulator, and an OG SNES. I can also be a gaming encyclopedia sometimes. Ask me anything about a Retro csystem, and if i don't know it, now i have something to Deep Dive into.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then on with my welcoming line.

Hello, :)

:hrth: And welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers,.

Enjoy our site :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom