Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to do some tomfoolery editing the rpx to use a different save name, then having the rpx stored twice, one for one profile, one for the other
or even editing loadiine to use a alternate path for a second profile, but that would mean switching "loadiines" to switch profiles
If the disc allows 2 meters, shouldn't Loadiine though? (I'm making the assumption that the disc does; correct me if I'm wrong)

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has anyone run wii fit u yet? It seems that I can not have 2 profiles with 2 meters. It reads the same meter for both profiles. I am guessing this is due to the save files on the SD. I am guessing that I need to use a second SD to do this properly. Just wondering if anyone else has found an alternative solution.
It would be possible if loadiine would use a seperate folder for each profile.

Reactions: Buzzin69

Buzzin69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be possible if loadiine would use a seperate folder for each profile.

Yea, I figured this was the cause as well :( The hack is still young, so I am sure things like this will be addressed down the road. For now (since it only applies to this game) I will just make a second copy of the game on a different SD...... Actually, I could just rename the folders and make a second one on the same card and load each as necessary for now.

Buzzin69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, I figured this was the cause as well :( The hack is still young, so I am sure things like this will be addressed down the road. For now (since it only applies to this game) I will just make a second copy of the game on a different SD...... Actually, I could just rename the folders and make a second one on the same card and load each as necessary for now.

For those interested.... Creating a second folder (for saves as well) and custom naming it, did work.

Reactions: fiveighteen

Buzzin69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can also just go in and change the source from saves/u directory to actually read the userid and create the full user id directory. recompile with change and move on.

Just spent 30mins surfing to find out how exactly to do this. Tried searching "edit loadiine save files" and a dozen variants. I just need to know what program to use to open,edit, and re-compile the .dat files. Also, there is three files under the /u dir. step0.dat step1.dat and step2.dat. I figure once I can open and look at the code it will be obvious which I need to edit. Can you steer me in the right direction Onion_knight?

amael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does Legend of Kay (EUR) work?
I try right now but freeze in smash bros screen U.u i dont know why because rpx is 2mb or so.. Someone tried it too ans work it??

Edit: Well... I tried again and now load next screen after the smash bros screen... But freeze in this too xDD Why?? xD

IMG_20151018_130130.jpg
[/url] imag[/IMG]
IMG_20151018_130130.jpg

Sorry but i dont know to resize pic u_u
url]

url]

Last edited by amael,

dernettemann1983

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Legend of Kay
System: PAL
Region: EUR
Version: 1.0
RPX Size: 3,97 MB (4.172.992 Bytes)
Content: 3,22 GB
Notes: works.
Importend Notes: Not working with spanish system settings !!!!

Art Academy: Atelier
System: PAL
Region: EUR
Version: 1.0
RPX Size: 2,96 MB (3.105.152 Bytes)
RPL Files: Yes
RPL File 1: 339 KB (347.328 Bytes)
RPL File 2: 21,0 KB (21.568 Bytes)
Content: 4,78 GB
Notes: Not working (Stack Dump Error)
5bnu3k.jpg

Last edited by dernettemann1983,
Reactions: srbeen and amael

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
The US version of The Wonderful 101 sure took a long time to load, I didn't time it but the wait felt like an eternity. Once inside the game, however, the load times are fine.

However, the game seems to have other issues:

- I am on a EU/PAL system with English language settings and yet the game defaulted to Japanese subtitles in the first level. What is super weird is that when I went to the options there is no setting for Japanese subtitles, just Deutsch, Francais, Italiano, Espanol and English but changing this did nothing. So the game is loading subtitles it isn't supposed to have...?
- There's also some audio problems, all the audio (music/effects/voices) will occasionally drop out for half a second and during cutscenes the voices tend to miss cues, resulting in them not always being able to finish playing before another one starts.

Anyone else experienced this?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just spent 30mins surfing to find out how exactly to do this. Tried searching "edit loadiine save files" and a dozen variants. I just need to know what program to use to open,edit, and re-compile the .dat files. Also, there is three files under the /u dir. step0.dat step1.dat and step2.dat. I figure once I can open and look at the code it will be obvious which I need to edit. Can you steer me in the right direction Onion_knight?
Can't dat files just be opened in Notepad/Notepad++?

Buzzin69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't dat files just be opened in Notepad/Notepad++?

Sometimes, but not in this case. .dat files differ greatly depending on the program that created them. Some are simple text (or xml) files, some are compile machine language (like the key.bin) files. In this case, opening in txt editor just dumps garbage, and hex editor doesn't reveal anything obvious. So need a program to open, view and then re-compile after edit is done.

Reactions: fiveighteen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol