Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad... 13.3GB does seem excessive given the size of them single :S
I wondered about this too, that's huge for what it should be. It does say on the cover it includes a video, I wonder if that's a large video taking up all that extra space? I don't have the game to check it out.

Also I can't edit it currently cause I only have my mobile device. But on the list batman Arkham origins and batman Arkham city armoured edition sizes are mixed up. Should be:
Batman Arkham Origins 12.2 gb
Batman Arkham city armoured edition 18.1gb

I also just tested them with Mii maker mode and they both fail with error 160-2200, but work great in smash mode.

Last edited by Skater4599,
Reactions: canariobr

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I wondered about this too, that's huge for what it should be. It does say on the cover it includes a video, I wonder if that's a large video taking up all that extra space? I don't have the game to check it out.

Also I can't edit it currently cause I only have my mobile device. But on the list batman Arkham origins and batman Arkham city armoured edition sizes are mixed up. Should be:
Batman Arkham Origins 12.2 gb
Batman Arkham city armoured edition 18.1gb

I also just tested them with Mii maker mode and they both fail with error 160-2200, but work great in smash mode.
mystery solved i guess
If purchased digitally, the compilation title will require 14.2 GB to be downloaded.

222 bonus videos were included with this version of the game. The New Super Mario Bros. U videos can be found on the official YouTube channel, while the New Super Luigi U videos are exclusive to the compilation.

still....thats overkill lol

Last edited by gamesquest1,

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
heya, just tried your save on my own personal WWHD EU dump and there was no crash, idk if you are bothered now, but here is your save back past the forsaken fortress

idk if its a bad dump or SD card issue etc, but here are my EU games details
RPX :- 6,995,904 bytes
Content folder :- 1,801,381,260 bytes (1,009 files)

That's strange, the version I'm using is as follows:
RPX: 6,994,496B
Content folder: 1,777,455,088B (1031 files)

I'm not up to entering the fortress the second time yet, so I'm not sure if it crashes or not, but I'll post when I find out.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That's strange, the version I'm using is as follows:
RPX: 6,994,496B
Content folder: 1,777,455,088B (1031 files)

I'm not up to entering the fortress the second time yet, so I'm not sure if it crashes or not, but I'll post when I find out.
is yours the EU version, or the US version.....and was it dumped yourself or a scene release?......i guess its possible there is more than 1 pressing, but the only difference between mine and the one someone had the game crashing on was \content\Common\Stagema2room_Room1.szs, his was 2,458,624 bytes mine was 4,360,420.....so i assume that would probably be why it was crashing for him if that file was bad

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With all files except app.xml, and cos.xml, it should be as follows for a known working copy.

RPX Size (not size on disk): 6,995,904 bytes

Content Size (not size on disk): 1,801,381,260 bytes

1,010 files Total (Content + RPX)

Last edited by EclipseSin,

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
is yours the EU version, or the US version.....and was it dumped yourself or a scene release?......i guess its possible there is more than 1 pressing, but the only difference between mine and the one someone had the game crashing on was \content\Common\Stagema2room_Room1.szs, his was 2,458,624 bytes mine was 4,360,420.....so i assume that would probably be why it was crashing for him if that file was bad

Mine is an EU release downloaded from that site, but I don't remember which release specifically. My ma2room_Room1.szs is the same size as yours, so I guess I probably won't have the issue. I'd be curious to find out what the extra 22 files in my release are though, as compared to yours. I'll create a file directory tree when I wake up in the morning.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,
Do we know what the loadiine devs are trying to achieve next? For example, are they trying to make every game compatible via mii maker mode, if that's even possible? Speed up the process, etc.
Thanks in advance.
yes, trying to make Miimaker compatible with all games. (that's the *big* roadmap, because to achieve this, it require more little changes like managing the proper address/area rights and sizes)

But yes, the goal is to make miimaker the default (only?) mode to use, it's better than hearing the disc spinning noise all the time.

Other possibilities in mind :
Fix remaining games (will need proper memory management)
DLC
internal save
Compatibility with other exploitable WiiU version (NO, not 5.5, there's no exploit for that, I'm talking about the old WiiU versions, like 3.0.1)

That's only possibilities or ideas. the devs will do what they think can be done, and when they can.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
all I want is Xenoblade next month (even if I don't have online, I can also inject the save and play from disc for online)
Zelda, Star Fox, Fatal Frame, Xenoblade, and Super Mario Maker are the only things left on the console for me. I own or have loadiine copies of everything else.

Probably preorder Zelda if it ever comes... Oh, and Twilight Princess if that comes around soon too.

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
wow, I know is too soon to speak, but pretty sure in the future you guys will add some gui to loadiine, like custom backgrounds lol, even with iosu exploit I think we will be able to install the kexploit permanently to nand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi