Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the game and patch are safe for trimming. A trimmed version of a patched rom is working fine on DSmuME. Anyone have any problems with a trimmed version?

Daisydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm using an Acekard 2i on my 3DS and the Dicastia patch and it looks like it's working... I can at least select the gender. Battery ran out after that, but I think it works just fine. xD

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

rob1out

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just applied the easy patch to the clean rom, using the akaio 1.8.9 release. The game upon loading gets "the data cannot be read. Turn off the power, remove adn reinsert the game card, and then try again"
Not sure what to do now lol

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used Rapid CRC on my rom and it came back with BB2616E3, so it is allegedly the correct rom. I have tried like 5 different patchers on this bitch. I'm going to just get drunk instead.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
karma-break(b).gif

WHY WONT IT WORK!!

Apathetic_Discord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm a working AK2i game as well.
As has been said a few times, the Ips patch, in addition to the actual Rom to patch it with is needed. The latest loader is also needed.
For lazy people, http://akaio.net/loaders/ follow the instructions.
Patch the rom, place loader in specified folder. And hopefully you should have the joyeus event of seeing the game clear the Data error screen everybody is mentioning.

Reactions: 1 person

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just aplied the patch. The game no longer white-screens but says "data cannot be read, turn off and try again"

I'm using Acekard 2.1 and AKAIo 1.8.9z
Pls halp me
Well with the Pokemon conquest patch I got this on Acekard ' the data cannot be read. Turn off the power, remove and reinsert the game card, and then try again.'
Just applied the easy patch to the clean rom, using the akaio 1.8.9 release. The game upon loading gets "the data cannot be read. Turn off the power, remove adn reinsert the game card, and then try again"
Not sure what to do now lol
If you tried the ROM before patching it, delete the .sav file and start the ROM again, that helped for me when I first tried it (unpatched) on my AK2 and then on my SCDS2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...