OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
monster_monpiece_us_logo-jpg.8506
key_art_1500_copyright.jpg
GBAtemp staffer BortzANATOR has finished up his review of Monster Monpiece for the PlayStation Vita. See what he thought of the game in the latest Official GBAtemp Review

Reactions: Foxi4

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's illegal, Illegal in Japan too from what I understand. That's why they have prostitutes that role play as young girls over there.

With the way some people act though, I often wonder if we should now move the age of adulthood back to 40. :)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's illegal, Illegal in Japan too from what I understand. That's why they have prostitutes that role play as young girls over there.
Again, the age of consent is 13 as far as the federal penal code is concerned - it may vary depending on the prefecture though. For example, in Tokyo the age of consent is 18, the penal code regulation is overriden by the Youth Protection Law. It's very much like state law versus federal law in the U.S, except instead of states you have prefectures and municipalities.

In other words, do a google search before bedding anyone in Japan. :rofl2:

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, the age of consent is 13 as far as the federal penal code is concerned - it may vary depending on the prefecture though. For example, in Tokyo the age of consent is 18, the penal code one is overriden by the Youth Protection Law. It's very much like state law versus federal law in the U.S, except instead of states you have prefectures and municipalities.

In other words, do a google search before bedding anyone in Japan. :rofl2:

Tis all right, I didn't even like young girls when I was young, was always chasing my teachers instead. ;)

Reactions: Foxi4

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would sooner blame the relatively low age of consent, which is 13.

That is true although there are add on laws that have been put into place in japan that make it illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor, however this law does not apply to for-play soo handjobs or any other fetish they have is perfectly legal.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That is true although there are add on laws that have been put into place in japan that make it illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor, however this law does not apply to for-play soo handjobs or any other fetish they have is perfectly legal.
Law varies from prefecture to prefecture (see: Tokyo example), but technically it's not an offense covered by the penal code. If you are in a prefecture with no youth protection, you can nail a consenting youngster to your heart's content. I don't know why you'd want to and it still looks mighty suspicious even in places where it's not explicitly forbidden, but I'm afraid that frowning is not a good pervert repellent. :P

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is on flash sale for $9 but I can't decide if I want it.

On one hand it's a card game on the other I'm not in the mood for touch gimmicks.

The demo for the uncharted card game failed to grab me. It's a hassle having to learn the rules of an entirely new card game from scratch, especially when the tutorials aren't very good and the interface is confusing..

What's no help at all in these situations is that I absolutely don't trust anyone's opinions. I am always completely on my own. Reading a review is like reading either an aloof promotional piece, or a garbled mess of deeply misinformed wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Veho, Yooo noice