x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buying skyrim on the switch - a 7 year old game that you can buy dirt cheap on steam - is a silly waste of money.

First party nintendo over 5+ year old ports every time.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As in which to buy? Mario easy buy, over skyrim anyday that game is already old & dead/boring.
You can easily get it on PC & just play it there if anything. Mario 100%

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be honest with you, get Skyrim (if you never played it). I thought of odyssey as "Super Mario's Easter Egg Party!"

I have both games and I can tell you I've put more hours into Skyrim than SMO, easily. Skyrim for Switch also comes with DLC packs, a few fitting Legend of Zelda-themed items, and motion controls if you feel like pillaging a village by swinging a joy-con.

Don't get it wrong: get both games, but just get Skyrim now--the physical might become harder to find and Skyrim will offer a better value, content-wise (as far as completion).

Reactions: Deleted-355425

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
already bought odyssey so if anyone has the power to delete this thread please do so, unless people want to discuss which one they prefer then go ahead. thx

Reactions: hippy dave
D

Deleted User

You cant go wrong either way.Skyrim on the go is great,even if its modless skyrim.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GojQTu7iI