• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Occultist and Researcher Jordan Maxwell: The Awakening

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
To what, that everything is manipulated by people that want exactly no change to the status quo (in terms of everything connected to bullshit ideals normal people tend to get over when they are three years old, but make everyone love something they didnt invest in for 20 years) - but tell you otherwise? And then go on for hours obsessing about inspirational speech, more propaganda, and - ultimately, that things arent bad, its just your perception.

Yup, exactly right.

And now?

Ambition is important.
Tech, will save us all.
Say stuff you dont believe in, so its motivational to people.
Smile into the camera.

Same as it ever was.

(Might have gone a little poetic here. But whats the point.)

edit: And of course climate change as a religion - for the masses, because plastic bags, or I don't know, more people into STEM. Go figure.

edit: Also kids, never get cynical like I did.

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To what, that everything is manipulated by people that want exactly no change to the status quo (in terms of everything connected to bullshit ideals normal people tend to get over when they are three years old, but make everyone love something they didnt invest in for 20 years) - but tell you otherwise? And then go on for hours obsessing about inspirational speech, more propaganda, and - ultimately, that things arent bad, its just your perception.

Yup, exactly right.

And now?

Ambition is important.
Tech, will save us all.
Say stuff you dont believe in, so its motivational to people.
Smile into the camera.

Same as it ever was.

(Might have gone a little poetic here. But whats the point.)

edit: And of course climate change as a religion - for the masses, because plastic bags, or I don't know, more people into STEM. Go figure.

edit: Also kids, never get cynical like I did.

So cynical you can be bothered to read, listen, or research? Sounds pretty bad for you brother.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Search terms are Joe Rogan & Derren Brown. Amazing stuff this. Can go for more than two years. Helps people not to...

Well - as XDel would say it, go and search yourself...

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Better study very enthusiastically and eagerly otherwise nothing changes - thats for sure. So XDel is completely correct on this one.

So love it, or hate it with a passion, but if you are completely indifferent - everyone will hate you with a passion like XDel did.

In unrelated news, companies are very eager to get more people on board to whitewash existing structures, or tell everyone that 'if you do research on mapping the brain" thats all just very wonderful, because its curing sicknesses. The solution to a bright new future is telling everyone they have complete control over their data, and then exploiting it for future business models (data up, or planned aggrigation down), banking on the fact that 75% of them never change defaults, or what they first clicked on. Future growth markets are still entirely service based, or focused on designing

a. energy transition tech
b. services that everyone will want to use, because thats growth you can decouple from carbon output. Thats also the only thing you will ever own in the future (for a large crosssection of society)
c. research (20+ years too late for a smooth transition)
d. reframing jobs, very important - people need to love services and tech, and learn that in their future they will be cooperation not replacement

if you are eager, motivated and entirely brainwashed - you can follow the path even as high as you want -

just be sure, that you are resilient meaning - that you can take it, smiling into the camera, without voicing a word of criticism.

EU and US recovery packages look identical:

https://www.dw.com/en/biden-unveils-19-trillion-plan-to-revive-pandemic-hit-us-economy/a-56230949
https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/recovery-plan-europe_en

other than that the US gets infrastructure investments - so I guess, having a militant rightwing fraction gives you that - to what extent, lets wait and see - the US pledged to be carbon neutral by 2050 for a reason.

And the rest is not important, and no one will change it. Not the "bad overlords", not you, not me -

well maybe the US - China tradewar will intensify (probably not) - so the development is slow transition into the fully multipolar world anyhow.

So what do you seek in those videos, or in those projects?
The thing you were always meant to be?

Lets close this thread down...
-

edit:

Most important for businesses today - image and consumer retention
Most important for science today? Grants (good), and image, so you can get a thing to market earlier, because you dont know what the heck it is yet
Most important 'future theme for europe' Climate (high tech industry) and B2B sofware
Most important 'future theme for the US' "a bit of everything" - but dont mention health care, ok?
Most important 'future theme for China' - internal growth and taking it slow.

Oh and, dont tax anybody, because you need innovation and growth. Free for all, make work cheap if you can.

Whats there to know otherwise? People need religion? Sure - we all noticed witch climate change. (Just say 'listen to the science' - and everyone will believe it. Its kind of a nested meme.)

Positivity is important?

So are big themes - where everyone is still stumbling over doing the minimum possible for carbon reduction?

What do you want to learn otherwise? Networking is evil? Well, half true.

What else?

Oh, like art a bunch - it helps with lateral thinking.

What else?

What else would you possibly like to know? What can I help you with.

Oh lets close this thread down already.

But do it with a smile. And no criticism.

edit: Oh, one more - the real problem is, that people are yearning for religious community, which you are encouraged to leave, once you've found a more secular one, but not earlier. Lets give you religion by birth thats important as well.

Then you can become like XDel, and hate on a religion that doesnt exist, or like me and hate on religion but secretly needing it?

Look - we are mirror images, and I dont need a video to prove it.

Close it down I say.

The future of free speech is selective censorship - where people love to gang up on others -- lets teach them that 'armed insurrections' are not ok, because we had no time before to bring them to that level in the US. Nobody cared. Give them a candy bar or a gun - make them dopamine happy.

Anyone thinks this is a great masterplan?

Now - who to be angry about? Oh, no one - be resilient. Through better customer retention, motivational speeches, more hashtag sharing on twitter - until Twitter has to ban people for sharing QAnon stuff. Hey everybody likes!

The reminder not to censor free speech will need to come from germany, and will be heard earliest after the inauguration.

This is the great masterplan?

This is the hidden what? Structure? Opportunity? Joke?

Close it down -

(or I might continue)

Last edited by notimp,

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Go out side, get some air, new experience, etc.

Your depression comes from within you, not me
Or from a society that relies on stuff like illuminati videos to make things better... one or the other.

Oh, I have to explain some concepts.

All we need is brand marketing and consumer retention - while saying we care about the stake holder principle:

Future of Science panel in Davos saying - we need people that reframe for the public, that science is great:

I'm really not sure, if it wasnt the second illuminati video in three days that triggered depressive thoughts... - not because of its symbolism - but because its so entirely in vain to believe in 'a big societal plan'.

Everyone is making sh*t up, as they go along.

Everyone tries to optimize for public perception. Thats really all that leadership discussions are about these days. That and liking the token stuff, that millennials like so much, so they like us - and will work for our company.

So it kind of was the illuminati video that got to me. So how on earth do you believe in a concept like the illuminati in a world like this?

Or why do you try to fix a world like this with illuminati videos?

Here is a world leader being very impressed by a "we let the data speak" on the development of global relations

The data talks about how the future will be - and curation or selection is not bias. The thing just tells us the potential future!

So while you gave everyone the unfiltered illuminati experience,
I gave you the unfiltered despair about actual societal proceedings experience.

Both lead to despair, both contradict each other - which one do we pick?

Maybe I need to talk, and not take that walk...

edit:

On the religion concepts mentioned:
DW probing how easy it is to disassociate with the evangelical faith in the US: So if people are managing to transition to secular identification groups:

Last edited by notimp,

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone is making sh*t up, as they go along.

this 100%. all conspiracy theories operate on the assumption that the world is simple and not chaotically random. for some reason a certain portion of the human population absolutely loses their shit when they realize everything is either per-determined (physical determinism, e.g. all causes have effects) or everything is chaotically random (certain parts of quantum mechanics allow for this to be a possibility).

in the end, free will doesn't matter, you either don't have it (your mind is chemicals, chemicals follow physics, physics can't be broken) or it doesn't matter anyways because everything is random anyways. anyone who tells you they know the truth and it involves a plan with more than 100k people, it's fucking bullshit because no one can get 180+ countries with 7+ billion people to not screw each other over let alone follow a "great awakening/ New world order". look at fucking covid, we all knew what we needed to do and no one could agree to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Always :D