Hacking NUSspli - Debug vs Normal download zip files?

whorewolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m looking to download NUSspli but not sure wether to download it as an app or channel yet but my main question is what is the diffirence between the debug & the normal download zip files?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m looking to download NUSspli but not sure wether to download it as an app or channel yet but my main question is what is the diffirence between the debug & the normal download zip files?
The debug version is for the few people who have errors with the normal version.

Using the debug version gives error reports for the dev of the app to work out what problems people are having ect.

There is zero need to use the dubug version unless you get an error with the normal version

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The debug version is for the few people who have errors with the normal version.

Using the debug version gives error reports for the dev of the app to work out what problems people are having ect.

There is zero need to use the dubug version unless you get an error with the normal version
If debug build is working as it used to, you need a PC and a special debugging program to get the logs (or access to the NAND via FTP to retrieve a system log). Also, a counted number of times, bugs or errors are impossible to replicate for testers and most users and are only popping for just someone, and the developer gave access to the debug build and the program to get these anomalies. These are far and between but has happened.
Also sometimes, literally counted ones, debug worked better than release for some users. Though IT'S NOT COMMON and it shouldn't mean everybody should use debug. But that's literally the difference between the two.

Reactions: V10lator

whorewolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If debug build is working as it used to, you need a PC and a special debugging program to get the logs (or access to the NAND via FTP to retrieve a system log). Also, a counted number of times, bugs or errors are impossible to replicate for testers and most users and are only popping for just someone, and the developer gave access to the debug build and the program to get these anomalies. These are far and between but has happened.
Also sometimes, literally counted ones, debug worked better than release for some users. Though IT'S NOT COMMON and it shouldn't mean everybody should use debug. But that's literally the difference between the two.
Thanks for the repky
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://dontasktoask.com/