NUSspli couldn’t load config file

ekrud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve installed via WUP as a channel HBL & Aroma and no success. All routing back to the same error. I’ve also used 4 different SD cards and come back to the same place. It says the SD card is write locked and my sd cards are visibly unlocked. Is there any fix to this?

ekrud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 wii u’s and it’s happening with both units and with micro sd’s with adapter and regular SD.

finrod69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve installed via WUP as a channel HBL & Aroma and no success. All routing back to the same error. I’ve also used 4 different SD cards and come back to the same place. It says the SD card is write locked and my sd cards are visibly unlocked. Is there any fix to this?
any updates?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ekrud Try the following:
  1. Hold R while booting the console (to skip Tiramisu / boot stock firmware).
  2. Start up Mii Maker.
  3. Press "QR code/image".
  4. Press "Save Mii as image" and follow it.
Did it work to save a picture to the SD card?

Thedtraded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ekrud Try the following:
  1. Hold R while booting the console (to skip Tiramisu / boot stock firmware).
  2. Start up Mii Maker.
  3. Press "QR code/image".
  4. Press "Save Mii as image" and follow it.
Did it work to save a picture to the SD card?
I’ve had the same problem too and I tried this and it did not save because it was write locked. I switched the position of the lock and it still does not work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve had the same problem too and I tried this and it did not save because it was write locked. I switched the position of the lock and it still does not work. Any ideas on how to fix this?
test if you can delete something from the sd card. then, you'll know if it's still write locked. cut and copy to or rename should also work.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then, there's another issue. you don't even have to actually delete something, just right click and see if the option for delete or cut is present. anyway, I'm not sure. I've never used nusspli.

Thedtraded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then, there's another issue. you don't even have to actually delete something, just right click and see if the option for delete or cut is present. anyway, I'm not sure. I've never used nusspli.
Yeah the options to delete and cut is present and I’ll try to figure out the issue, thanks.

Reactions: godreborn

Thedtraded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried that method a numerous of times across multiple sd cards. I also tried cleaning the SD card but I think something went wrong with Nusspli as before trying to install it my modded Wii U worked perfectly fine
Post automatically merged:

I already tried that method a numerous of times across multiple sd cards. I also tried cleaning the SD card but I think something went wrong with Nusspli as before trying to install it my modded Wii U worked perfectly fine
Should I try rebooting my Wii U? Or maybe the problem lies with the Nusspli downloads

Last edited by Thedtraded,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think that's the problem
The Wii Us card reader is really bonky when it comes to the writelock switch. A piece of tape fixed this for multiple users already.
I think something went wrong with Nusspli as before trying to install it my modded Wii U worked perfectly fine
When Mii Maker runs NUSspli is completely disabled. So when Mii Maker can't save an image the issue is either the Wii Us card reader or the card.

Thedtraded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii Us card reader is really bonky when it comes to the writelock switch. A piece of tape fixed this for multiple users already.

When Mii Maker runs NUSspli is completely disabled. So when Mii Maker can't save an image the issue is either the Wii Us card reader or the card.
If the Wii U card reader seems to be the problem then what should I do

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest trying it with a different app like the nand dumper, something that writes to the sd card. tik2sd may be one of the quicker ones. it will look like it freezes, but just wait.

Thedtraded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest trying it with a different app like the nand dumper, something that writes to the sd card. tik2sd may be one of the quicker ones. it will look like it freezes, but
Post automatically merged:

I'd suggest trying it with a different app like the nand dumper, something that writes to the sd card. tik2sd may be one of the quicker ones. it will look like it freezes, but just wait.
What do those two do?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Piece of tape... Just cover the whole damn writelock switch in tape, like this:
IMG_20230327_110921.jpg

//EDIT:
I'd suggest trying it with a different app
Already tried with NUSspli and Mii Maker, so two different apps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)