Gaming #NUKE - Cooking Mama (Europe)

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Of course they're all PAL games! First of all, the "PAL" cooking mama released by Wiierd was patched to PAL. They claim it was "some lazy developer's fault" that it was patched. They're lying. The time stamp shows they "dumped" their release 3/28, 6 days after the US cooking mama was released. They just patched that one and released it. UK GAMES ARE PAL GAMES. And second of all, if UK Wii's really were NTSC Wiis (you have to be an idiot to believe this), then WHY THE HELL would Nintendo release US games patched to PAL in the UK when their Wiis are already NTSC Wiis? Once again, UK is part of Europe and they get PAL Wiis and PAL games, and Wiierd is lying about not knowing about this patched US->PAL game. And Cooking Mama PAL Wiierd was not the first game they've released as PAL when in fact it's just a US->PAL converted game they downloaded from the internet and released as theirs.

b0b0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
they didn't patch their games to PAL cause their games aint PAL. They are just NTSC/USA games. U can all check it. The first cooking mama wiierd did isn't a patched NTSC it is a NTSC. Check it

b0b0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
u didn't read what i just said. i know patched US game work on PAL wii's but cooking mama wasn't patched it is a NTSC game just like the other games u talked about. Wiierd released them as being PAL but actualy they are NTSC/USA games. U can talk to any other UK guy and they will conferm that nintendo only send wii consoles to the UK with 3 languages in the settings ( just like the NTSC console ) and all the games in the UK have not more then 3 NTSC/USA region languages. The games are not patched to PAL. The games are just simple NTSC/USA just like the UK wii console. Be free to ask arround at any UK dude. I am from the UK and checked all my own games the same way wiierd showed in their last .nfo. My original wii games didn't show region PAL it showed region NTSC/USA. So nintendo is fucking arround with the UK people cause we speak the same language as in the NTSC region. Real PAL games have italian and german language in their games and sometimes dutch. Some of my boxcovers are showing multi5 ( because it's a PAL cover ) but even when i'm in holland or germany i still can't choose those languages ( because the game inside the box is NTSC/USA ) The same game in holland has actualy all 5 languages in it ( because that one is really a PAL game )

The only thing u talk about is a patched NTSC game to PAL because there is the word 'PAL' in the dirname of cooking mama.
So if Spiderman_3_USA_Wii-VORTEX name there dir Spiderman_3_PAL_Wii-VORTEX it has to be a patched NTSC image. U really need to look further into the data of the disc to find out that it is a true NTSC or PAL release.
lecture.gif

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
No, you seem to be forgetting that the time stamp of their so called PAL cooking mama was 3/28. They're obviously lying like politicians. Also, the drive doesn't do any region checking AT ALL. Nintendo only sell PAL Wii's in Europe/Australia. These Wiis only play PAL Wii and GC games unless you mod it. UK Wiis are PAL Wiis, and not some kind of Super Wii which can play US and PAL Wii games.
Actually i don't care, because i can play them all
smile.gif
like the rest of us here. The ones reading about it and testing them must all have a DRIVE MOD which let you play REGION FREE!

I agree with ya that i have to take my words back about the UK Wii that can play both PAL and NTSC, i more begin to think the UK Wii's are NTSC.

If the UK is really a NTSC version (which i'm 99,9% sure of) then they just released the US version in the UK and stamped it PAL (UK is offcourse PAL region) and because we all have modded Wii's we noticed it
wink.gif

Well enough of this stuff back to my Wii and giving it a swing
wink.gif

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
u didn't read what i just said. i know patched US game work on PAL wii's but cooking mama wasn't patched it is a NTSC game just like the other games u talked about. Wiierd released them as being PAL but actualy they are NTSC/USA games. U can talk to any other UK guy and they will conferm that nintendo only send wii consoles to the UK with 3 languages in the settings ( just like the NTSC console ) and all the games in the UK have not more then 3 NTSC/USA region languages. The games are not patched to PAL. The games are just simple NTSC/USA just like the UK wii console. Be free to ask arround at any UK dude. I am from the UK and checked all my own games the same way wiierd showed in their last .nfo. My original wii games didn't show region PAL it showed region NTSC/USA. So nintendo is fucking arround with the UK people cause we speak the same language as in the NTSC region. Real PAL games have italian and german language in their games and sometimes dutch. Some of my boxcovers are showing multi5 ( because it's a PAL cover ) but even when i'm in holland or germany i still can't choose those languages ( because the game inside the box is NTSC/USA ) The same game in holland has actualy all 5 languages in it ( because that one is really a PAL game )

The only thing u talk about is a patched NTSC game to PAL because there is the word 'PAL' in the dirname of cooking mama.
So if Spiderman_3_USA_Wii-VORTEX name there dir Spiderman_3_PAL_Wii-VORTEX it has to be a patched NTSC image. U really need to look further into the data of the disc to find out that it is a true NTSC or PAL release.
lecture.gif

First of all, cooking mama pal wiierd was patched by Wiierd and it's really a USA game. The time stamp is the best proof of that.

And because of that release, people are now coming up with crazy theories to save Wiierd's face. "Maybe Nintendo really patches their own USA games and release them only in the UK? That must've been what happened because Wiierd would never do that." Yeah, that sounds more likely than Wiierd patching their own releases.
laugh.gif

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I agree with ya that i have to take my words back about the UK Wii that can play both PAL and NTSC, i more begin to think the UK Wii's are NTSC.

If the UK is really a NTSC version (which i'm 99,9% sure of) then they just released the US version in the UK and stamped it PAL (UK is offcourse PAL region) and because we all have modded Wii's we noticed it
wink.gif

I'll just quote what I wrote earlier

QUOTEAnd second of all, if UK Wii's really were NTSC Wiis (you have to be an idiot to believe this), then WHY THE HELL would Nintendo release US games patched to PAL in the UK when their Wiis are already NTSC Wiis? Once again, UK is part of Europe and they get PAL Wiis and PAL games, and Wiierd is lying about not knowing about this patched US->PAL game.

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
First of all, cooking mama pal wiierd was patched by Wiierd and it's really a USA game. The time stamp is the best proof of that.

And because of that release, people are now coming up with crazy theories to save Wiierd's face. "Maybe Nintendo really patches their own USA games and release them only in the UK? That must've been what happened because Wiierd would never do that." Yeah, that sounds more likely than Wiierd patching their own releases.
laugh.gif

Show me the timestamp pls and maybe some UK guy with a WiiKEY can check with setup disc what region it says.

Ow and i don't want to save any ones face, i don't give a shit about wiierd's reputation or sushi or vortex or any1
But i doubt they would have done this on purpose.
There is something about that UK versions, i'll just order a UK version and see what happends
smile.gif

QUOTEAnd second of all, if UK Wii's really were NTSC Wiis (you have to be an idiot to believe this), then WHY THE HELL would Nintendo release US games patched to PAL in the UK when their Wiis are already NTSC Wiis? Once again, UK is part of Europe and they get PAL Wiis and PAL games, and Wiierd is lying about not knowing about this patched US->PAL game.
I more and more believe they are doing this
wink.gif

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If you have the original rars to that release, you can open it up and check the date. If you've unpacked it already, and haven't modified the file, and if WinRAR also writes the time+date when it upacks it, you can check the time+date in Explorer. Here's a screenshot of Cooking_Mama_PAL_Wii-WiiERD:
cmwqb8.gif

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If you have the original rars to that release, you can open it up and check the date. If you've unpacked it already, and haven't modified the file, and if WinRAR also writes the time+date when it upacks it, you can check the time+date in Explorer. Here's a screenshot of Cooking_Mama_PAL_Wii-WiiERD:
cmwqb8.gif
Mmmmm interesting. I haven't got the files here (just the iso and that 1 is screwd) dunno if they can be found on the web but when i see your image i see no reason to download it. Just keeping an eye on there upcomming releases (if they still come
wink.gif
)

Bilbotorm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I want to hear Montana apologies...

I want also to notify Wiierd, if some of their crew members are coming here (i doubt... but well nevermind) that this is not the only one bad release.

DBZ tenkaichi 2 and others are still too different to be true PAL release.

Let s look for their next releases and see if they still think we re blind, or if they come with true PAL games...

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to hear Montana apologies...

I want also to notify Wiierd, if some of their crew members are coming here (i doubt... but well nevermind) that this is not the only one bad release.

DBZ tenkaichi 2 and others are still too different to be true PAL release.

Let s look for their next releases and see if they still think we re blind, or if they come with true PAL games...

Sorry to tell you, but i won't apologize, sorry, i still stand for what im saying, and since you still thinks they PATCH htier releases i won't apologize, but i do respect what you think, but all im saying is that you should read more before you accuse someone for something, btw, one thing, just one thing. what do the game beginning with ? the intro, is it Majesco or 505 games? same with the other games you seems to accuse them for patching ? Did you read their latest nfo of cooking mama? If not, i will quote some for ya:

ÜßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßÛ²±° NOTES °±²ÛßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßÜ
Û²²±±° °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° Additional Notes: °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° From some reason ,that we are still trying to figure out, °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° that Cooking Mama was really fucked up, and we didn't noticed °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° it till ppl started to talk. °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° Maybe the devs were too lazy. °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° This is basically impossible since it came to us from UK, as °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° some other rlss and should've been a pure PAL. °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° We are sorry about that, and we will test every other rls °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° from us, as from now on, so it wont happen again. Just to °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° clerify things.. ALL other rlss of us were pure PAL rlss. °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° Anyway, enjoy this proper PAL with Multi5. °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° Peace. °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° *************************************************************** °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° °±±²²Û

But again, i respect your comments, but im still saying, its just bullshit that they are patching their releases(even if its not ALL, only the ones they got from UK)...Gimme a GOOD reason to convince me, that what you're saying is true, couse as i said at the beginning and what im still saying, someone or some people, wants them bad, or atleast wanna take advantage of the shit thats been around and make them look even more bad.

And one more thing, for those who think their releases are FAKE or whatever..just let them be, its not like wiierd care about you dont want the, but don't talk shit about it after.

Thanks
Fanoholic
bow.gif

b0b0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Look guys it's very simple to explane. Cause some of u guys still can't read that good. See yourselfs as a not knowing british guy who can distribute some UK games to a release group. You go to the store. Buy 1 of the latest PAL/UK games. Rip it. Upload it to a dir that is stated to be PAL and your contribution is done. The releasegroup is preing the shit and after some research from other guys like you guys it suppose to be NTSC/USA region. Can u then blame the releasegroup? Can you blame the boy or girl who bought the game? Or should we blame nintendo who gives it to the countries. I think the guy or girl who helps a releasegroup in any way doesn't have to do any research. The releasegroup knows where it is from and they actualy think it's a PAL game cause it's from a PAL region. Wiierd made their apoligy in their last nfo and thanks to u guys they know now that the games they get from the UK can't be pred as a PAL game. So i think they will be preing both regions from now on. And then again nothing was patched it was just a NTSC game with a PAL dirname. All the blame goes out to nintendo by fucking with the regions.
bow.gif
And now let's all drink some fine english
grog.gif

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
b0b0, your theory that Nintendo patches US games is more believable than Wiierd patching US games to get more credits on their FTP sites?
laugh.gif
And I guess the reason their cooking mama PAL release was dated 3/28 is because they forgot what date it was and changed the date to march. Yeah, that's real believable!
wacko.gif

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Well this is fun, WiiERD had a wii game allready in 2002
smile.gif

4mwhsaf.jpg

b0b0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
niklasnyfiken you are the real wizzard in here i can tell. U have a theory for everything. I have a nice thing for u to check. U should check the dates from the iso of Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_PAL_Wii-WiiERD. U would be surprised. Do it the same way as you did on wiierds first cooking mama. I allready know the answer
laugh.gif

Hmmz there are more smart guys in here i see. I thought i was the only one. thx bleh124 for helping out.

Bilbotorm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
At the end, Nintendo is responsible.!!!???.. i need to quote that somewhere, it s just unbeliveable.

Are you joking ? WiiERD, trying to get credits from prerelease accuse a strange UK game ? !! ???

I do not say they did not release proper PAL ISO nor that they won t do good job in a close future... but they did a big mistake here and apologies WERE JUSTIFIED. The date on the RAR is just a proof enough to be convinced they tried to fool some people.

I do not say they re just bullshits, but instead of lying, or pretending not to understand, sincere excuses would have been enough... no ?

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
At the end, Nintendo is responsible.!!!???.. i need to quote that somewhere, it s just unbeliveable.

Are you joking ? WiiERD, trying to get credits from prerelease accuse a strange UK game ? !! ???

I do not say they did not release proper PAL ISO nor that they won t do good job in a close future... but they did a big mistake here and apologies WERE JUSTIFIED. The date on the RAR is just a proof enough to be convinced they tried to fool some people.

I do not say they re just bullshits, but instead of lying, or pretending not to understand, sincere excuses would have been enough... no ?

Didn't they do that then?

montanaÛ²²±±° We are sorry about that, and we will test every other rls °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° from us, as from now on, so it wont happen again. Just to °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° clerify things.. ALL other rlss of us were pure PAL rlss. °±±²²Û
Û²²±±° Anyway, enjoy this proper PAL with Multi5. °±±²²Û

Bilbotorm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah they did apologize. But I said sincere... Not trying to make us believe there are fake NTSC games going on UK... and I do not speak about the date on the first rar archive... it s been said ten times already, and Wiierd did not explain that strange other coincidence...

Well now we have a proper release ! But noone will admit that we (some of us) were right to critisize it in the first time right ? Nevermind, let s speak about this one... anyone tried it this time ?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show