Hacking Ntrboot on a Gateway Blue card with a DSi

Jogarr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to flash ntrboot to a Gateway blue card. My 3DS version is too high to flash the card, so I'm using my dsi to flash ntrboot to the card. Since I'm using the DSi to do this, I used the dsi.nds flasher, but there isn't an option in the menu to select my card like with the normal flasher where I can select Ace3DS+ which can work with Gateway blue. Would I have to use a different flash cart? I have an Acekard 2i but I can't get the DS to boot it. My DSi is on version 1.4.5. Would that mean that I can't use it?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to flash ntrboot to a Gateway blue card. My 3DS version is too high to flash the card, so I'm using my dsi to flash ntrboot to the card. Since I'm using the DSi to do this, I used the dsi.nds flasher, but there isn't an option in the menu to select my card like with the normal flasher where I can select Ace3DS+ which can work with Gateway blue. Would I have to use a different flash cart? I have an Acekard 2i but I can't get the DS to boot it. My DSi is on version 1.4.5. Would that mean that I can't use it?
What's wrong with your 3ds?

Jogarr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I can't use the Gateway card I could try using the Acekard2i, but I can't get it to work with my DSi. Can Acekard only work with systems 1.4.4 and under?

Jogarr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I managed to flash ntrboot by switching to Acekard2i insted. I had to install Ulauncher for it to work with my DSi which was a version to high initially and I was able to install Boot9strap to my 3DS.

Reactions: techmuse

Jogarr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only problem I have right now though is how slow TWiLight Menu++ takes to load on my DSi. Is there a way to make it faster or make my DSi boot to the normal stock OS? I don't want my DSi to be stuck with this ridiculously slow speed.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only problem I have right now though is how slow TWiLight Menu++ takes to load on my DSi. Is there a way to make it faster or make my DSi boot to the normal stock OS? I don't want my DSi to be stuck with this ridiculously slow speed.
If its DSi problems ya got. you will want to go to the dsi forums. right now youre in the 3ds forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There was an 80X drive at one point lol