United States
Progress on the HP code:
- Cat involved
- Possibility to easily switch the target to print the display
- The HP can be seen in the chat by every member of the party

nQxhkEV.png
miuU4Tc.png
NUauud9.png
Looks good, but when playing online how will it work, what I mean is when you play with 3-4 people you don't have cats, so how will the hp be displayed, also I'm still at work, I'll be home in 4 hours!

Last edited by ShyPlox,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well if you don't have a cat, you'll be the one with the HP.
When you have a cat the cat display the HP of the boss + 1 if possible.

You can change the Boss you're looking at with L + Right (+ 1) L + Left (- 1).

earwaxking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is because of NTR not the plugin and we can't solve this. :/

Use my BootNTR Selector and the 3.2 for all games which support it. It's more stable.

Thats what im using, however if I choose 3.2 no games will load. 3.3 is the only one that works for me, 3.4 fails to load properly. Running N3DS 11.0.0 Luma3DS

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Weird, some games do have a problem with the 3.2 (like Animal Crossing, Monster hunter and some others), but most games should work on it.
What do you mean by 3.4 don't load properly ?

If you're stuck on a load screen with the 3.3 / 3.4 open the NTR menu -> power -> reboot. It's the fastest way to reboot the console.

earwaxking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, some games do have a problem with the 3.2 (like Animal Crossing, Monster hunter and some others), but most games should work on it.
What do you mean by 3.4 don't load properly ?

If you're stuck on a load screen with the 3.3 / 3.4 open the NTR menu -> power -> reboot. It's the fastest way to reboot the console.

Only games I own are MHG and Pokemon Omega Ruby. Both freeze on 3DS splash screen when running 3.2. When I Load 3.4 it takes a while longer then when it says it finished NTR is not working (no X+Y, or SELECT). I'ts not a horrible issue if it cant be fixed. Cheats still work on 3.2, just a tad annoying when needing to reboot each time.

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you don't have a cat, you'll be the one with the HP.
When you have a cat the cat display the HP of the boss + 1 if possible.

You can change the Boss you're looking at with L + Right (+ 1) L + Left (- 1).

Hey I'm home from work can you explain what I need to do, you said use that NTR plugin while runing the game? also how much space will I need because my sd card has about 1g left if that's enough, just link me the download to the new plugins needing testing. do I need to dump and copy that file to the computer all 3 times or can I do it all at once.

Last edited by ShyPlox,

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ShyPlox or any MHGen USA Player: Can you do two / three dump of the game while in quest with this plugin (dump then reboot then dump again) and send the dump to me with your character name ?
It's in order to find the address of the Player Name in the USA version in order to port the Name's HP displayer.

Also I found that it was working in the chat too and it's cool because anyone can see the HP.
I'll upload a picture in the day. :)

I figured it out its dumping now ill do 3 for you and send you the files

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ShyPlox or any MHGen USA Player: Can you do two / three dump of the game while in quest with this plugin (dump then reboot then dump again) and send the dump to me with your character name ?
It's in order to find the address of the Player Name in the USA version in order to port the Name's HP displayer.

Also I found that it was working in the chat too and it's cool because anyone can see the HP.
I'll upload a picture in the day. :)

here are the links to the dumps, I'm not sure if I did this correctly but one of them I dumped all, my name in game is ShyPlox.
https://mega.nz/#F!KwZmhIAS

Last edited by ShyPlox,

adrian0064

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mangapanda.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Thanks for porting the codes but when i tried them no one worked :(
One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP (EUR): No codes working, and some of them crashes the game when activated
One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP 2 (EUR): No codes working

Tried on New 3DS XL w/A9LH on Luma v5.5 w/NTR v3.3

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Could you port Retro City Rampage to plugin 2.0?
Ok but i need a code gateshark :(

Thanks for porting the codes but when i tried them no one worked :(
One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP (EUR): No codes working, and some of them crashes the game when activated
One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP 2 (EUR): No codes working

Tried on New 3DS XL w/A9LH on Luma v5.5 w/NTR v3.3
Sorry, i can't do anything if no code working :(

Last edited by chronoss,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but if your main goal is just to play n64 and GameCube you can save about $50 and have the portability option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For a kids aspect Anbernic would be the better option they'd probably melt over the price on a good 4k display
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For that texasroo guy, I'd recommend the Spell and speak as his first system.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they buy a pi5 kit for about $150 and say a 28" 4k display probably looking around $400 total
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll be getting in the territory of portable Pcs anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again you get what you pay for, its like buying a S series for $300 but its only 1440p native, if you want true 4k, gotta get the X model for $500. But yea you right, when moms buying it anyways, you gotta stay cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could use HD out on their TV no real need for a monitor these days tbh the purists will disagree
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm kind of phasing out on the need for wanting all these consoles cool to have but they just become dust build ups
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it. Even when the kids come over, they don't want to play on it, just the xbox. TMNT and Simpson's arcade is still so fun on it, esp w 2 players.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna check out the new Garfield looks like garbage
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Can't wait to see the new "stick" that can actually play Ps3 or 360 games. I know they are getting close.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty didn't you see the new garfield?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah it's all animated I was hoping for some live action
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, yes i did
  • T @ TheSusKing:
    does anyone know if you can run android apps on a usb
    T @ TheSusKing: does anyone know if you can run android apps on a usb