Status
Not open for further replies.

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on n3ds 9.0 ofw and i get open process failed param missing in gw emunand
Just double checking: Do you have the files needed downloaded to the root of your SD card (forget which file it is - if any... too many CFW's). Also, did you install the CIA for the NTR loader? Lastly, make sure you're using the beta release. If you did all that, reboot back into gateway mode and try again.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just double checking: Do you have the files needed downloaded to the root of your SD card (forget which file it is - if any... too many CFW's). Also, did you install the CIA for the NTR loader? Lastly, make sure you're using the beta release. If you did all that, reboot back into gateway mode and try again.

just the ntr.bin from the 3.0 zip on weibo

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just the ntr.bin from the 3.0 zip on weibo
Ok, once you have the ntr.bin you should be able to just install the BootNTR.cia and have everything working, weird if it doesn't work for you.

Try installing BootNTR, then load the exploit via CubicNinja (you still need to have the cia installed when using cubic ninja method) and see if that works

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, once you have the ntr.bin you should be able to just install the BootNTR.cia and have everything working, weird if it doesn't work for you.

Try installing BootNTR, then load the exploit via CubicNinja (you still need to have the cia installed when using cubic ninja method) and see if that works
so i have the NTR.bin installed and the bootntr.cia installed [emunand] (the NEW Ntr CFW) and it still freezes on the black screen

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have the NTR.bin installed and the bootntr.cia installed [emunand] (the NEW Ntr CFW) and it still freezes on the black screen
Here's step by step of what I did to make mines work (btw using latest version of gateway):
  1. Cold boot N3DS
  2. Start up Gateway via DS Profile exploit
  3. Once in emunand, I start up the NTR Boot app
  4. Exploit is up and running without a hitch
If it doesn't work, and you have the latest version of NTR Boot app and the ntr.bin on the root of your SD card, all I can say is reboot the 3DS and try again, maybe it doesn't have a 100% successful boot chance.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's step by step of what I did to make mines work (btw using latest version of gateway):it
  1. Cold boot N3DS
  2. Start up Gateway via DS Profile exploit
  3. Once in emunand, I start up the NTR Boot app
  4. Exploit is up and running without a hitch
If it doesn't work, and you have the latest version of NTR Boot app and the ntr.bin on the root of your SD card, all I can say is reboot the 3DS and try again, maybe it doesn't have a 100% successful boot chance.

it freezes with something that says in homemenu eb0083b3

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it freezes with something that says in homemenu eb0083b3
Did you install anything on your Emunand, or do anything special? Probably not, but it doesn't hurt asking. If you want, you can load Gateway on your sysnand (not emunand), and install the NTR boot app, and run it on your Sysnand, it should work all the same.

If it works on your sysnand than maybe somethings up with your emunand?

How to boot into sysnand via gateway:
  1. Take out your gateway card from the 3DS
  2. Load DS profile exploit or Cubic Ninja/Zelda
  3. Put gateway card back in
  4. While holding 'B', press Gateway mode
  5. Press 'X' to confirm booting into sysnand

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you install anything on your Emunand, or do anything special? Probably not, but it doesn't hurt asking. If you want, you can load Gateway on your sysnand (not emunand), and install the NTR boot app, and run it on your Sysnand, it should work all the same.

If it works on your sysnand than maybe somethings up with your emunand?

How to boot into sysnand via gateway:
  1. Take out your gateway card from the 3DS
  2. Load DS profile exploit or Cubic Ninja/Zelda
  3. Put gateway card back in
  4. While holding 'B', press Gateway mode
  5. Press 'X' to confirm booting into sysnand

it won't work on sysnand either.(with legit cn cart) sits at freeing memory....
EDIT: reinstalled the exploit again. appears to be working on sysnand. still doesn't work for emunand

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a question:

I have an USA console, if want to play an EUR game card can I just boot in rxTools emuNAND, start NTR CFW in HOME that I installed (NTRBoot.cia) then I'm with Region Free, able to play any gamecard with region different of mine?

Pottty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It works like charm on 2DS GW9.9E.

But it's conflict with microSD Management (EU cia version for o3ds). I can't boot into NTR if I used it before, and the system freeze completely when I'm exit from it, if I'm in NTR already.

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Works on N3DS 9.5 emunand. The only thing I noticed was that if I'm watching cutscene and open the NTR menu and exit it, the video plays really fast while the audio remains at normal speed. The audio of the cutscene even continues to play even when the cutscene finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto