Not64 and WiiStation support for mayflash gamecube adapter on WiiU

nsiegmundt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i've seen several threads/posts about how both Not64 and Wiisation support gamecube controllers. What exactly do they mean by that? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my mayflash gamecube adapter to work on either app. Do these apps not support mayflash adapters? If so, what do they mean when they say they support gamecube controllers? Any help is appreciated

nsiegmundt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not64 is GameCube and Wii homebrew, intended to run on the GameCube or Wii. Both of which has GameCube controller ports.
So if I’m playing through the WiiU, is there a way for me to play with a GameCube adapter? If not, what’s the recommended way of playing?

L0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think the mayflash adapter that you are looking for is the White little thing that you can put in your wii mote. You can put a gamecube controller in te wii mote and it will work like a classic controller. It works in emulators as well.
This: https://www.mayflash.com/product/W0142.html
I have used it in wii64 rice playing goldeneye and it works fine. I didn't try for wiistation and not64, but I think it should work.

Not sure if the usb mayflash adapter works as well (the one with 4 ports), I have never tried it.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So if I’m playing through the WiiU, is there a way for me to play with a GameCube adapter? If not, what’s the recommended way of playing?
the only way to use a gc controller on wiiu with wiistation or not64 would be an adapter that turns gc controller into a classic controller like
amazon.com/Mayflash-GameCube-Controller-Adapter-Wii-U/dp/B00YH3NWTW

But you can just use wiiu pro controller or just a wiimote+classic controller or wiimote + classic controller pro

wiistation also supports the wiiu gamepad if you use a wiivc injection on the app and while not64 doesnt support the wiiu gamepad wii64 does support it also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol