Not seeing over half of my ISOs on my PSP

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there,

So I managed to track down a used Silver PSP-3000 CIB in great condition. I got a MicroSD to Memory Stick adaptor from Amazon and did the usual jailbreak. Problem remains, I only see like 22 ISOs out of 49 in my menu. I tried putting all of the name and extensions in CAPS, I even tried renaming all of the game PSP_01.ISO to PSP_49.ISO to no results. The PSP Content Manager program sees all 49 ISOs, so what gives?

Cheers

EDIT: I deleted them all and transferred my ISOs like 10 at the time, got out of the USB mode every time and it worked. Guess the PSP was never designed to have so many transfers in 1 go and using such uge storage. It works fine now.

Last edited by Waifu4Life,
Reactions: Plazorn

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
perhaps the files are corrupted? Certain SD cards, if used with a PSP will take a long time to load if they contain multiple games, is it still loading in the XMB? Make sure to only get games from trusted rom sites, or the internet archive, other sources may have degraded games.
Good luck!

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
perhaps the files are corrupted? Certain SD cards, if used with a PSP will take a long time to load if they contain multiple games, is it still loading in the XMB? Make sure to only get games from trusted rom sites, or the internet archive, other sources may have degraded games.
Good luck!
They all work. If I just put a few of those ISOs on the card, they will show. Also, they all play with a PSP emulator.

Reactions: Plazorn

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They all work. If I just put a few of those ISOs on the card, they will show. Also, they all play with a PSP emulator.
Due to the PSP's age, it sometimes can not handle multiple file transfers at once, and can get some transfers corrupted in the process. Congrats on fixing the issue, but remember this fault and you shouldn't have any issues. Make sure to come back to Gbatemp.net if you have any more problems.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this issue too now that I think about, I'll try making a second folder with them (using CAT plugin) and see if it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts