SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foie said:
Actually, I did read the article. I also watched the video and the CNN ones he was talking about.

Then I'm sure you noticed that neither of them mentioned being "on the brink of war." I'm glad that we can agree upon something.

QUOTE(Foie @ Dec 20 2010, 02:49 AM) And North Korea is in crap condition economically, but they still have plenty of military power.

That's pretty debatable. The military machine runs on fuel and an army runs on its stomach. We already know North Korea has no economy and no assets. They can't even light the streets of their major cities. North Korea is actually so poor they receive humanitarian aid from the United States (since 1996), and we're suppossed to be their enemy. "Best Korea" is broke and starving. They aren't likely to go to war with anyone.

Let me just say this.... some people want a war. Maybe its because they're nuts and deep inside they want to die. Or maybe its because they think if WWIII happens Jesus will come back. Either way, keep waiting folks....

One last thing. KinGamer7 makes a great point about the media. I'll just leave it at that....

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"On the brink of war"

So...all it would take now would to be to get the leaders together, have them briefly distracted enough to look away from each other, pop up, shout "you smell!", then hide under the table and watch.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's new?

ProtoKun7 said:
"On the brink of war"

So...all it would take now would to be to get the leaders together, have them briefly distracted enough to look away from each other, pop up, shout "you smell!", then hide under the table and watch.
unsure.gif

yay.gif

floydo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sorry but SPH73, you are the biggest tool I have seen on this forum. Get a life and stop trying to refute other members of the community as it is just making you look bad.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ProtoKun7 said:
"On the brink of war"
Or "I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle!"

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
floydo said:
I'm sorry but SPH73, you are the biggest tool I have seen on this forum. Get a life and stop trying to refute other members of the community as it is just making you look bad.
I have to disagree, and I can't take anything you say seriously after using the infamous, "get a life."

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I love how most of posters on this thread are fkn retards. They don't know anything about what goes on outside of their western life. Lol, 95% of Western media "Facts" on other nations are entirely crap and made up. The fact that the USA Military purposed the Korean president to go to "war" with N Korea is the deal. Not S Korea that made randomy decided. I'm sure most you guys know that the same reason occured in the Middle East (Iraq/Afhan/Paki) and also how Jews are killing Muslims.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
O you silly Korea's

Just stfu both of you and sit in the corner!
Not another peep out of you untill you see what youve done wrong!

UH!!!!
Not a peep North, I dont care what South did. You are both in Time Out! /parent

Hey... it works with my kid
biggrin.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, don't bash SPH. First of all he just pointed out that the article and video say nothing of "On the brink of War". Second OP has a tendency to male titles and such as this. Thirdly, SPH is right about NK. People are living in a shell. They are barely surviving. Food is funneled to the military, and most production is military stuff. Also fuel is for the military only, no citizens can even own cars. The fact that they couldn't go to war with anyone is false. That actually the only thing SPH is wrong about in his posts.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Veho said:
ProtoKun7 said:
"On the brink of war"
Or "I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle!"
Ugh, why didn't I account for freak wormholes in the space-time continuum?
rolleyes.gif

And yes, he means "make titles".

D

Deleted User

Why can't they settle their differences and become one big Korea. Those Koreans always get themselves into trouble especially in North Korea...oops...I'm sorry...Korea DPR.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
SPH73 said:
diando said:
Why can't they settle their differences and become one big Korea.

It will happen in our lifetime.
Never will. N Korea is allied and very close with China and Soviets. While S Korea is very close to what you call the "good guys" USA, Canada, countries in Europe. Economy will be ruined etc

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
SPH73 said:
diando said:

Never will. N Korea is allied and very close with China and Soviets. While S Korea is very close to what you call the "good guys" USA, Canada, countries in Europe. Economy will be ruined etc

The soviets? I didn't think the red bear was still growling...
unsure.gif

I am glad you quoted "good guys", though, seeing as...as far as anyone is really concerned, no one is a bad guy. The United States and allies do quite a few things to antagonize other nations, while not launching full-blown attacks, and then playing the victim when an attack does happen.

North Korea...not the best place in the world to live, as far as I know. Poor, low-tech, and borderline slaves to the government, eh?

China is much more reasonable and hospitable. From what I can tell, China will either grow into an immense ally of the Western world, or, unless we spark something, a horrible enemy.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
SPH73 said:
diando said:

Lol, the Cold War is over, and as a result, so is the Capitalism vs. Communism showdown in Korea. Tensions, and conflict still remain, but it's not really a proxy war anymore, and Soviet Russia is gone dude. XD

D

Deleted User

Yes it is the Soviet's fault because they corrupted Cuba too, who make us have to study about them in History class.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY