jarkee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry for the bad english

I have a nintendo switch in version 10.7 that I want to hack with fusse gelee, but I had some questions about that, they are:

When I load atmosphere and install games with awoo installer, do I have to put the jig and load atmosphere again to play the game or will the game always be there?

does my switch support exfat?

What are the currently available forms of Nintendo Switch Ban?

Why is nsz lighter than nsp?

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
sorry for the bad english

I have a nintendo switch in version 10.7 that I want to hack with fusse gelee, but I had some questions about that, they are:

When I load atmosphere and install games with awoo installer, do I have to put the jig and load atmosphere again to play the game or will the game always be there?

does my switch support exfat?

What are the currently available forms of Nintendo Switch Ban?

Why is nsz lighter than nsp?
1) You normally need to put the jig when you reboot/ turn on your console, but if you enable AutoRCM you don't need to. (You can enable AutoRCM from Hekate)
2) It does, but FAT32 is recommended since exFAT is more likely to get corrupted.
3) Use CFW stuff on emuNAND. Enable 90DNS and incognito on emuNAND.
4) Because it is compressed.

jarkee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1) You normally need to put the jig when you reboot/ turn on your console, but if you enable AutoRCM you don't need to. (You can enable AutoRCM from Hekate)
2) It does, but FAT32 is recommended since exFAT is more likely to get corrupted.
3) Use CFW stuff on emuNAND. Enable 90DNS and incognito on emuNAND.
4) Because it is compressed.

sorry again for bad english

If I activate autorcm, will atmosphere load and be able to play all the games that I install? It is true that the autorcm uses a lot of battery in the switch, when you want to turn off the switch, is it normal by pressing the power button or does it have to be from hekate or something else?

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey

If I activate autorcm, will atmosphere load and be able to play all the games that I install? It is true that the autorcm uses a lot of battery in the switch, when you want to turn off the switch, is it normal by pressing the power button or does it have to be from hekate or something else?
Games have nothing to do with AutoRCM, but if you mean if CFW will work than the answer is yes.
Afaik AutoRCM only drains battery during boot and to close the console I believe you do it from Hekate. I personally don't use AutoRCM so my knowledge may be incorrect.

jarkee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Games have nothing to do with AutoRCM, but if you mean if CFW will work than the answer is yes.
Afaik AutoRCM only drains battery during boot and to close the console I believe you do it from Hekate. I personally don't use AutoRCM so my knowledge may be incorrect.

Thanks!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Reactions: GCS

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AutoRCM doesn't inhibit CFW; in fact, it can be used to make CFW to load easier. Also AutoRCM does NOT use any more battery than normal. If you turn off the console normally when AutoRCM is enabled, it will reboot back into RCM shortly however from this state, you can perform a manual shutdown or inject Hekate to turn it off. Otherwise shutting down the console in CFW with AutoRCM enabled does not cause this reboot and properly powers down the unit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I mean, I do like femboys