Gaming Hardware Rumor Game NOO NITNENDO SWITCH 2 LEEK⁉️⁉️⁉️

gamefan128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i foudn a switch two leak from my friedn scot and he said that the switch too was going to be called the “switch u” and it wolud be prised at 10000 dolars and he showd me his thaknfuly i got a foto befor my techer saw my phoen!!!!111!!!111!1!1!1!!!1!❗ _com.apple.Pasteboard.fm73H6.jpg
he said that nitendo wolud reles thes gaems=
.pickmin 5
.supr mario bross wodnr too
.luogi manshun
.kriby adn the frogotn ladn two
thats al he colud say befor the reces bel ragn thakns four redign now i Ned to go to the pricnipals ofic❗❗❗❗❗‼️‼️‼️‼️❗

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
guys i foudn a switch two leak from my friedn scot and he said that the switch too was going to be called the “switch u” and it wolud be prised at 10000 dolars and he showd me his thaknfuly i got a foto befor my techer saw my phoen!!!!111!!!111!1!1!1!!!1!❗View attachment 386528
he said that nitendo wolud reles thes gaems=
.pickmin 5
.supr mario bross wodnr too
.luogi manshun
.kriby adn the frogotn ladn two
thats al he colud say befor the reces bel ragn thakns four redign now i Ned to go to the pricnipals ofic❗❗❗❗❗‼️‼️‼️‼️❗

My dad is a lawyer intern who works at Nintendo, and he can raid your house for intellectual properly infringement. :tpi:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

gamefan128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys scot jus gave me anohr swich u lek on th buss befor scrool! he sayd that the swicth u wood be relesd this desembr!!!!11111!!!11!1! mor latr cus i Ned too go to “spech thrapy” befor my engish clas!!!!!!1111!111!1!1!

gamefan128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SWICTH U UPDATE GUYS i askded scot abut the swith u gaems and he tolded me theyre plots!!!!11!1!11!1!1!1!!2!1!

.pickman five has oilmar cras lan on a noo planit, pnf 405, an theyres a noo pimin caled the jel-o pickman!
.maroi bross wodnr too wil have muryo bross, luggy, peches, daysy, todd, wuryo bross, waluggy, an yosh sav the mushy kidnom from bowsr
.luogi manshun wil hav maroi an luggy hun ghoses!!!!!😨😨😨😨😨
.kriby frogoten lan two wil hav kriby fight amoguses an try to no become sus amogus‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

thas all four todae now i ned to get into ths guys van too get fre cnady‼️‼️❗‼️‼️❗‼️‼️❗

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I confirm that the plan nintendo has to sell the Switch U is to announce a big game on it.
Metroid Prime 4
And to make the console keep selling, they are going to delay it again and again, until they announce the successor to the switch U and make Prime 4 a launch title for it and their final release for the switch u.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been doing that your mother since she was on the dollar menu
No you don't. But you do know that because you're gay and you keep inviting random strangers to your van, so in other words you have first hand experience getting your butthole hacked, yes.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you don't. But you do know that because you're gay and you keep inviting random strangers to your van, so in other words you have first hand experience getting your butthole hacked, yes.
Find God

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up