ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, might as well.

This is just a very very basic GUI to just convert stock pkg to NoNpDrm format using a graphic interface instead of commandl ine.

This tool is just a gui for PKG_DEC from weaknespase, so credits to him for his awesome decrypter, and to all who his refer on his GitHub page.

You will need Pkg_dec.exe on the same directory as this tool, and it needs to be renamed to "Extract.exe", make sure its not "Extract.exe.exe"

• This tool requires a Key for each game[that i do not provide] to decrypt the game and generate work.bin
Pics:
YwrcUPV.png
mIqd9kg.png

Several tools do this job as well as many other task, but this tools its just to extract the package and nothing more.

Feel free to leave a comment or any suggestion.

Attachments

• NoMorePacKaGe.zip
    62.6 KB · Views: 3,757
Last edited by ScarletDreamz,

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds very similar to "NoPayStation", would be good to see a gui for that!!!!! Seems like the .pkg and zrif keys and links and stuff hit a standstill ......................... I mean nonpdrm fixed all the really damaged games and those are out of the box! Would be good to see the full library but it is what is it!

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Beautiful! I just tried this tool for the first time, having looked at NoPayStation yesterday, and cmd commands were confusing. This made it so easy!

Last edited by Madridi,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@ScarletDreamz
I don't know if you are following what the scene has to offer atm, but pkg2zip is a tool that's basically replacing Pkg_dec .. It's faster, supports PSM and PS1 now.
Any chance you can add support to that?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pkg2zip yes, this works on windows xp, and, "pkg_dec" does not............also "pkg_dec" requires some additional stuff from the vbscript library or something installed in the minimum of windows vista

you are not getting, more, versus the commandline tool.............by more I mean you do not have the ability to generate a zrif key from scratch you still require to provide one on your end

"pkg_dec" is good if it works for your setup, if it doesn't then "pkg2zip" can decypt a DLC package also and it will be dumped into a "addcont" folder, which you place in your vita there, and refresh with vita shell 1.76 to add the content to the game

(not sure how long these program will be useful, since they are still dependent on Sony's Servers, not a private server or network, so thats the big joke attached to these program, get it while it lasts!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far