Hacking No sound hack freezing wii

fotd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody gotten to no sound or the no BGM hacks to work with 4.1U with preloader? Every time I try to use either my wii freezes at the Health screen, the push A thing never comes up. Is anybody else having this problem? Are there any work arounds? At least I can move my disc channel again.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I have no issues with it.
unsure.gif
You are sure that it's the hack, and not something like a banner brick, right? If you're positive it's the hack, what happens when you enable the "Replace Healthwarning with Backmenu" or "No health check" hack?

fotd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I enabled those last night I noticed no difference at all. Still the silly lil healthscreen warning. I updated to 4.1 following the online downgrade-upgrade thing in the ultimate 4.0 thread. The only non nintendo channels i have installed on my wii is the usbloader gx and hbc channels.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If you are not using Windows, make sure you have the correct line breaks in your hacks.ini.

If it refuses to work, try to disable all of your hacks and delete ONLY hacks.ini from your Wii (not your SD) via NandClean (or something similar). Get the hacks.ini data from Wiibrew once more, and try it again.

If you're still having issues, reinstall System Menu 4.1, then reinstall Preloader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.