Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
@rajkosto @Darth Meteos

Guys please just let it go. I'm aware that Raj has given Rai and team shit in the past so its payback time but this makes you both look bad.

Both Raj and Rai have done some amazing work and I'm extremly greatful to both. Let bygones be bygones and just be happy, life's too short. Thank u both teams I use both your work and life is easier because of it, that's all. I appreciate both and it's sad to see this fighting, it's like watch two people u love fight, imagine what could be done if u work together , or not but spend no effort and energy on fighting, it must be draining.

Last edited by charlieb,

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes i miss developing things on here and i think about getting back into it. then i remember how incapable of gratitude so many people on here can be. raj, thank you for using up some of your free time trying to help us out. you are appreciated. sorry people get stuck on semantics. i guess they didn't read your post, just the title.

on the apparent reiNX bashing raj did before, that may be hypocritical, but he didn't clog up the first three pages of the official reiNX thread with petty arguments.

Last edited by machinoman,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@rajkosto @Darth Meteos

Guys please just let it go. I'm aware that Raj has given Rai and team shit in the past so its payback time but this makes you both look bad.

Both Raj and Rai have done some amazing work and I'm extremly greatful to both. Let bygones be bygones and just be happy, life's too short. Thank u both teams I use both your work and life is easier because of it, that's all. I appreciate both and it's sad to see this fighting, it's like watch two people u love fight, imagine what could be done if u work together , or not but spend no effort and energy on fighting, it must be draining.
I'm not giving shit anymore. RajNX is a fine alternative and it should be used by anyone who has an issue with ReiNX.
That being said, my opening salvo when this all began was "Why Can't We Be Friends" by Smash Mouth. I see no reason why this cannot still be the offer.

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lets you import unsigned tickets into es for whatever reasons (some consider this a required part of "sigpatching", so its included)

Reactions: Azel

Yeabuddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@rajkosto Great work! Not directly related to RajNX itself, but for security purposes is it possible you can include hashes so we can verify the integrity of the files? As far as I can tell this is closed source, and since we can't build the files ourselves we want to atleast be able to make sure the downloads do not become compromised long-term.

Reactions: 64Dp128k

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, for one, appreciate the apparent ease of installation of RajNX with this bundle package. My only question is, what on top of this, do I need to enable exFAT support on firmware 4.1.0? @rajkosto
I’d like to stay on current firmware (don’t like AutoRCM), but would like to use exFAT.

Reactions: Don Jon

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use ChoiDujourNX to install 4.1.0 exFAT version (you can uncheck AutoRCM box before installation to not apply it in your case)
I’m assuming this would be post installation of the CFW. Is CDNX some kind of homebrew app? I remember reading about it being used to install updates from the switch directly.

Mitsuha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Great job and very simple for newbies, but... what think about the fuse burn prevent? it's safe flash without burning fuses?

I think that ninty can use it as another sign to detect modifications of the console if see the version 5.1.0 and only one fuse burned for example

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job and very simple for newbies, but... what think about the fuse burn prevent? it's safe flash without burning fuses?

I think that ninty can use it as another sign to detect modifications of the console if see the version 5.1.0 and only one fuse burned for example
Just stay on your current firmware. I believe there are methods of bypassing firmware checks for things that require 5.1.0.

Reactions: Mitsuha

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I guess there's no way to dual boot between hekate and RajNX due to both using their own hekate_ipl.ini? I'd like to try this, but if we have to choose between this or hekate...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids +1