No Homebrew Channel on Mii Maker icon

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hi !

I have the same problem, i gave a meta.xml file but i have no Homebrew Channel when i launch Mii Maker icon. Any help ?

To know, the environnement work very well, i can boot to Aroma or Tiramisu well.

Thanks !!!

SUZY2092

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !

I have the same problem, i gave a meta.xml file but i have no Homebrew Channel when i launch Mii Maker icon. Any help ?

To know, the environnement work very well, i can boot to Aroma or Tiramisu well.

Thanks !!!
Post automatically merged:

Mine does this gets stuck with music and moving circles but no menu??? Any ideas anyone

Attachments

• 20221230_153032.jpg
    20221230_153032.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 67

SUZY2092

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the sd card. Look under wiiu>apps, is it empty?
I finally got hbl fixed and wup installer...now I can't seem to get hbas or nintendont to work or show up I put the files where they go, plug in SD card, and they don't show up. When I plug sd back into pc to look and see why it didn't work the files aren't there any more. ??? I'm at a loss lol

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It depends what you're trying to do:

1) If your app has files such as boot.dol, icon.png and meta.xml in its main folder and you install it by copying it to apps or wiiu/apps, it should appear in Homebrew Channel on vWii or Homebrew Launcher on Wii U, respectively.
2) If your app has title.cert, title.tik, title.tmd, *.h3 and *.app files in its main folder, in order to install it you should put it into install folder on the root of your SD card (create one if not present) and install it via WUP Installer.

Nintendont will appear in Homebrew Channel on vWii side.

This working with Tiramisu and not with Aroma !!!
As far as I know, Aroma doesn't need Homebrew Launcher since all its apps are already present on Wii U menu thanks to some of its modules.

• Love
Reactions: chronoss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu