Misc NNID ERROR 022-2613

fauna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! I used this guide to my 2DS.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...luding-emunand-coldboot-cia-installer.405589/

I have previously registered on this console a nintendo network id and with which I made several purchases.

In emunand I properly updated the console, all online services work (I also entered in the shop)

If I try to set my nintendo id I get this error 022-2613.

Can anyone help me to solve it?

I put everything correctly, in my PC I can log into my account with browser and it's all correct.

Thanks to all!

Last edited by fauna,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You absolutely sure you're entering everything correctly? This is an incorrect info error

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

fauna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes i'm sure because if i get to log in in my nintendo account via browser, my login is correct.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't enter eShop! Error 022-2634! My NNID doesn't work!
There are to ways to fix this. See this post or this post for the methods.

I think maybe you didn't unlink your NANDs

Maybe this from your guide may help, I know it isn't the same error, but it's the same problem you're having

Last edited by swabbo,

fauna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, i follow the two method as decribed, but don't work. If resetting emunand and configure all setting, i go to set my nintendo id. I have the same error number...
No solution for this problem....

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I have previously registered on this console a nintendo network id and with which I made several purchases.
If I try to set my nintendo id I get this error 022-2613.
You can NOT set up a new NNID if another one was linked to your console and was not unlinked.
You have to write to [email protected] and say "Please, can you unlink my first NNID from my 2DS and link the second NNID?"

fauna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the id that I'm trying to register is the first and the only one that I recorded on the console. I do not want to register a new nintendo id, but set that I recorded when I bought the console

fauna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I finally solved the problem. I will explain the procedure to be followed, and if a moderator wants, can highlight the discussion.

I contacted the nintendo and explained my problem, confirming me that the mistake was mine, entering wrong data. But my data was wrong.

They were contacted by writing that they had unplugged my nintendo id from the console, so I tried to log in with my nintendo id, failing.

In utter despair, I solved as follows.

Recover password of nintendo ID, and insert when prompted by the console in the "passoword" field the temporary password. At that point you can register your id with no problems!

Since then console, I changed the password successfully.

For all those who have this problem, summing up:

Contact nintendo, nintendo and ask you to disconnect ID

From your compute browser: recovery the password

3ds / 2DS: Register your nintendo id and enter your temporary password. After change it from nintendo id settings.

That's all!

Thanks to all for the help, I hope now to be of help to those who have had this problem!

Reactions: DarkDante and hapse

LowScore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I finally solved the problem. I will explain the procedure to be followed, and if a moderator wants, can highlight the discussion.

I contacted the nintendo and explained my problem, confirming me that the mistake was mine, entering wrong data. But my data was wrong.

They were contacted by writing that they had unplugged my nintendo id from the console, so I tried to log in with my nintendo id, failing.

In utter despair, I solved as follows.

Recover password of nintendo ID, and insert when prompted by the console in the "passoword" field the temporary password. At that point you can register your id with no problems!

Since then console, I changed the password successfully.

For all those who have this problem, summing up:

Contact nintendo, nintendo and ask you to disconnect ID

From your compute browser: recovery the password

3ds / 2DS: Register your nintendo id and enter your temporary password. After change it from nintendo id settings.

That's all!

Thanks to all for the help, I hope now to be of help to those who have had this problem!

thanks this helped to retrive my NNID on my 3DS but unfortunately it doesn't recognize the password (already updated from the temporary password) despite it works via web browser.

Last edited by LowScore,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1