Nitrohax (homebrew Action Replay alternative) now working as a .CIA!

A free alternative to Action Replay cheating devices for Nintendo DS games, Nitrohax, has been released in CIA format to work on the Nintendo 3DS. Download below, and this video made by @Apache Thunder and recorded by @Sasori will show it off!

Also:

Don't forget, that you currently need dev Luma3DS 6.0 or newer CFW and patched TwlBg.cxi before you can use this. So if you get the fat init failed error you don't patched dev launcher yet. More on that here:

https://github.com/ahezard/twl_firm_patcher

and a guide to use it here https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-twl_firm_patcher.438703

:download:Download

Last edited by shutterbug2000, , Reason: Changed link to github release

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Ok resolved the card init issue for good it looks like. Got NitroHax to init the card even though I had it inserted at boot. Just had to add a pause between the power off and power on functions. :P

I'll have Shutterbug clean up what I did and release it soon (all just code ahezard told me to use. I just didn't do the pause code 100% correctly). He may have it power off the slot and then just poll the register bit that indicates cartridge is inserted or not then have it continue once it detects a card. A slight pause between power on and power off of slot would still occur either way to make sure it works. So if a card is already inserted, it will just continue on it's own. :D

you are the real "ahezard"?

Yes he's the real ahezard. :D

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh does any one know a wifi program that supports wep or no password cause i do not own the router and i want to use cheats to use the custom servers

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh having trouble finding a program that turns your pc into a wifi hotspot that supports wep or no password

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could use your phone but u would need to use Phone Data not wifi signal
phone has no data left

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
eh having trouble finding a program that turns your pc into a wifi hotspot that supports wep or no password

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

phone has no data left
You could just change the Wifi to Wep, Its what I did - Had to make the password a min of 13 characters for some reason doe. Also if you never changed the Wifi pass then you dont need to go next to the router to change it,
Just (On w8.1 up) Windows+X > Command Prompt > ipconfig > Default Gateway (Right click > Mark > Left click the text > Press Enter Button) > Paste it as if its a website into Chrome > Login and change it in settings

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You could just change the Wifi to Wep, Its what I did - Had to make the password a min of 13 characters for some reason doe. Also if you never changed the Wifi pass then you dont need to go next to the router to change it,
Just (On w8.1 up) Windows+X > Command Prompt > ipconfig > Default Gateway (Right click > Mark > Left click the text > Press Enter Button) > Paste it as if its a website into Chrome > Login and change it in settings
the routersn ot mine and does not support wep so i don't have the password to it

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokemon black 2 EU won't boot
This is because it needs the newer AR firmware, you can download it from the Codejunkies website. Nitro even tells you this. THough I cannot find out how to get Nitro to load this.

Could someone help me out with this? It would be very lovely! :3

Last edited by Mistie, , Reason: Asking for help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Poyo