Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My bad i'm not on Wii U i'm loading the games off of my 16GB SD card I don't have any of the settings turned on cause I don't need them I'm using the latest version of Nintendont and the Nintendont channel
so you have everything off except video and language in auto?rev 284?

shrunken isos?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
only issue im having now is the games take a little while to load but on my normall wii they are fine? any suggestion? should i try deleting nintendont cfg/settings or something?

mattdane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If you have any homebrew channel themes installed delete them or try another theme. Some homebrew channel themes cause that loading patched kernel-1 error.
Yes, I saw that in the FAQs but no, I have nothing installed... can you kindly tell me in what folder I can check them?
just to be sure I even tried to delete the save file and let the Wii\HBC recreate it from scratch but nothing, still getting that error. I'm getting desperate, it seems like I'm the only one experiencing this. Crazy

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm, Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 still gives me garbled music, but it's marked as flawless.
This time not shrunk, for sure. (1,35 GB) ;-)

Can someone test this?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i just read in another forum that having d2x 52 is slower for nintendont then using alt 53. can anybody confirm this? im having slow loading times and tryin to figure out why

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hm, Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 still gives me garbled music, but it's marked as flawless.
This time not shrunk, for sure. (1,35 GB) ;-)

Can someone test this?
you should check md5 since garbled audio its a very common issue on fail matching md5 isos.

if uou used that tool before on that iso even tough it didnt shrunken the iso it changed the alligment for sure everything you used that tool on is considered trimmed loosing size or not.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i just read in another forum that having d2x 52 is slower for nintendont then using alt 53. can anybody confirm this? im having slow loading times and tryin to figure out why

Nintendont uses ios 58, so it doesn't apply here ;)

Reactions: jammybudga777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM