Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Version 2.225 is up

-Added support for Nintendo Wii U GameCube Controller Adapter (Thanks Adeka, Khar00f, Sakitoshi, joefz2)
You currently need to enable the adapter in a game that supports it. Exit that game. Then start Nintendont without powering off for it to work.
-Added MultiIn=3 for multiple controllers from the same adapter all using the same message. When MultiIn=3 MultiInValue= needs to be set to how many bytes are for each controller.
-Added an error message for missing kenobiwii.bin when it is required
-When cheats and cheat path are on. Booth are now turned off when you change games. (cheats were being applied to the wrong games)
-Added an error message for missing the file specified in cheat path when cheat path is used.
-Added an error message for the file specified in cheat path being to big when cheat path is used.

To all of you who wanted to help test and didnt recieve a test copy. You didnt follow the simple instruction of including your email.

The Nintendo Wii U GameCube Controller Adapter was confirmed to work with standard gamecube controllers, wave birds, and a dance pad.

I am still looking for feedback on if it works with bongos, steering wheels and other non standard controllers.
Do you need me to test the GBA cable? Because I have that.
Edit: I just realized you're talking about testing on a Wii U.

D

Deleted User

"Version 2.225 is up

-Added support for Nintendo Wii U GameCube Controller Adapter (Thanks Adeka, Khar00f, Sakitoshi, joefz2) ......."

Soooooo how do I use the adaptor? I downloaded the latest version of nintendont, booted up Smash 4 to activate it, went to the Nintendont loader and then it told me NO HID DEVICES FOUND (yes it was plugged into the back USB port) and then it completely rebooted my Wii U and exited out of vWii. Is it actually not out yet? Is ther a .INI file I need to download that I somehow missed?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Version 2.225 is up

-Added support for Nintendo Wii U GameCube Controller Adapter (Thanks Adeka, Khar00f, Sakitoshi, joefz2) ......."

Soooooo how do I use the adaptor? I downloaded the latest version of nintendont, booted up Smash 4 to activate it, went to the Nintendont loader and then it told me NO HID DEVICES FOUND (yes it was plugged into the back USB port) and then it completely rebooted my Wii U and exited out of vWii. Is it actually not out yet? Is ther a .INI file I need to download that I somehow missed?

Obviously every HID controller and adapter needs a controller.ini

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an interesting problem. Trying to use r226 with an HID controller. My games are on a SDXC plugged into a USB Card Reader. I have no problem using bluetooth controllers. BUT, when I plug an HID controller into the Bottom Rear USB port I get the famous Checking FS error. If turn on HID and don't plug anything in, I can continue until it errors because no HID controller is plugged in. Very strange. The HID controller I am trying to use is the Wii U GameCube adapter. I tried both r225 and r226 with the result.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I have the last version v226.. and i have a problem with the cheats. I tried for two hours to activate the cheats in the game Super mario sunshine (GMSP01)and it does not work at all .. I have try with usb loader gx or with nintendont directly..
When i start my game, the game freeze everytime when I run my game with cheats enabled in nintendont.

Any help?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opening post or check the google code page for v2.155

Maybe Joostin can make it when you update from within the loader, it checks if you have all the controller.ini files from the repository. If your missing any it downloads them

Would rather not turn on WiFi to auto-update the app and ini because, reasons, I'll download it manually, much safer that way.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an interesting problem. Trying to use r226 with an HID controller. My games are on a SDXC plugged into a USB Card Reader. I have no problem using bluetooth controllers. BUT, when I plug an HID controller into the Bottom Rear USB port I get the famous Checking FS error. If turn on HID and don't plug anything in, I can continue until it errors because no HID controller is plugged in. Very strange. The HID controller I am trying to use is the Wii U GameCube adapter. I tried both r225 and r226 with the result.

There is definitely something wrong when using USB 3.0 devices. I switched my SDXC USB 3.0 Card Reader for an USB 2.0 one and has no problem Checking the FS but now I get an HID Init Fail and Wii U reboots.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is definitely something wrong when using USB 3.0 devices. I switched my SDXC USB 3.0 Card Reader for an USB 2.0 one and has no problem Checking the FS but now I get an HID Init Fail and Wii U reboots.

I'm using a usb 3.0 Hard drive with the adapter and it works perfect

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My USB 3.0 SDXC Card Reader is being powered by the Wii U itself. Maybe the USB 3.0 SDXC Card Reader is somehow using more power than USB 2.0.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64