Hacking Nintendont

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But that made no sens. Why is this working for me then? I use HID in front ports and USB in top rear port and everything works fine.

Well, there are so many possible variables: hdd brand, hdd size, hid devices used, bluetooth devices, configurations, etc, it could only take just a small difference between your setup and mine to make autoboot not working properly. How come this doesn´t make sense to you?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Well, there are so many possible variables: hdd brand, hdd size, hid devices used, bluetooth devices, configurations, etc, it could only take just a small difference between your setup and mine to make autoboot not working properly. How come this doesn´t make sense to you?

It seems like everyone should test and investigate this case :P
Really weird some are affected, and other aren't.

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a wii u formated drive on the bottom back usb port, hdd on bottom top usb port and the gamecube adapter on the two front usb ports; does any with this setups is able to use autoboot on usbloader gx?

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have a wii u formated drive on the bottom back usb port, hdd on bottom top usb port and the gamecube adapter on the two front usb ports; does any with this setups is able to use autoboot on usbloader gx?

how about you unplug the WiiU HDD? It may interfere. Or swap plug order? I heard nintendont do not like WiiU HDD.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody who has the issue tried turning off HID controllers in USBLGX (regardless of whether they are using them or not)

Question still stands. Also, I thought of something else, who all that is having issues has a Wii U formatted drive plugged into the console (and those that aren't, as well)

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Question still stands. Also, I thought of something else, who all that is having issues has a Wii U formatted drive plugged into the console (and those that aren't, as well)

HID is set to ON for me XD That won't really others having problems :P

FreezingIceKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, that whole recent disc speed emulation update thingy fixed my issue with Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. I tried it multiple times on the SD card that was giving me trouble, and now it no longer crashes! Thanks, Fix; you are indeed the man! :grog:

Reactions: ztoben and VinsCool

shoemaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why the GX discussion moved here, but I get the error when any HID controller is plugged into any back port. That's even with zero, one, or two drives connected.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why the GX discussion moved here, but I get the error when any HID controller is plugged into any back port. That's even with zero, one, or two drives connected.

it works in front ports then?

Wantija

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if this has been discussed, but how come Metroid Prime 1&2 don't have widescreen support yet? Is there an issue or has it not been worked on?

And don't suggest the Prime Trilogy, I want the original controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3