ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey Abdallah.
I was wondering if the path for the Cheats could be changed to that of the normal folder that contains the ISO.
I mean without having to make a separate folder JUST for the GCT.

Just so that the cheat codes are loaded from the same folder as the ISO for those that have them with both game title and GameID, since having only Game ID folders is confusing at times, I can't recall which game ID is for which game exactly (and gets annoying for 30+ games).

What do you think?
I know Cheat path goes for another path (loaders) but I am refering to the normal Cheats option.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hey Abdallah.
I was wondering if the path for the Cheats could be changed to that of the normal folder that contains the ISO.
I mean without having to make a separate folder JUST for the GCT.

Just so that the cheat codes are loaded from the same folder as the ISO for those that have them with both game title and GameID, since having only Game ID folders is confusing at times, I can't recall which game ID is for which game exactly (and gets annoying for 30+ games).

What do you think?
I know Cheat path goes for another path (loaders) but I am refering to the normal Cheats option.
Wiiflow mastermod has both cheat download and cheat support for nintendont, you don't need to worry about paths

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D-Pad or L-Stick or IR or what?
give me an example of a game, I have wind waker if you want to use it for explanation

I think I get what he means. He wants an option for both axis of the c-stick to be inverted so when you're in a first person perspective, the camera moves in the opposite direction that you're moving the c-stick (or vice versa)

I think it would also be interesting to take that idea one step further and make it so that you could invert both the x and y axis of the c-stick separately from each other

Reactions: Gomza

Gomza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I am sorry that I have not clarified this issue immediately. I mean switch for C-stick direction.
I think I get what he means. He wants an option for both axis of the c-stick to be inverted so when you're in a first person perspective, the camera moves in the opposite direction that you're moving the c-stick (or vice versa)

I think it would also be interesting to take that idea one step further and make it so that you could invert both the x and y axis of the c-stick separately from each other
Exactly)) and if x and y axis can be switch separately it will be exellent

.:Vicious:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not
not all games has this option.Example - Zelda Windwaker
I think Zelda WW has X axis inverted, not Y.

ok let me know what you exactly want
An option to invert both axis in any controller setup would be better. Exemple: Select + A invert X axis, Select + B invert Y axis
Some games like Zelda TP and WW has X axis inverted and others like Star Fox Assault has Y axis inverted. It's impossible play on foot levels of SF Assault with the dual stick profile assigned.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
a while back (about 2 months or so) i remember i was using nintendont and it bairly had much loading time in game loading!! but lately since ive been using nintendont the loading seems abit longer (closer to normall time of loading). is this genuinly just nintendont or is it because im using the mod? basically when i loaded def jam fight for new york it loaded almost instantly but now it takes a few moments more on the loading screens in game. just to clarify im not critizing about this at all

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I am sorry that I have not clarified this issue immediately. I mean switch for C-stick direction.

Exactly)) and if x and y axis can be switch separately it will be exellent

that would require a complete rewrite of the pad read code, I thought you only need something for nunchucks
AbdallahTerro Something on one end or the other, in Wiiflow or Nintendont is causing Force Video to not work when launched from Wiiflow. Please look into this.

I'll take a look, problem is I use PC with Video In multiformat tuner so video formats are not a problem I can face.
a while back (about 2 months or so) i remember i was using nintendont and it bairly had much loading time in game loading!! but lately since ive been using nintendont the loading seems abit longer (closer to normall time of loading). is this genuinly just nintendont or is it because im using the mod? basically when i loaded def jam fight for new york it loaded almost instantly but now it takes a few moments more on the loading screens in game. just to clarify im not critizing about this at all

I made nintendont display the "B cancel Autoboot" thingy in all cases, this would take few extra secs but will allow the user to cancel autoboot and change settings and download, update, whatever he wishes without the need to run nintendont from hbc.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
that would require a complete rewrite of the pad read code, I thought you only need something for nunchucks

I'll take a look, problem is I use PC with Video In multiformat tuner so video formats are not a problem I can face.

I made nintendont display the "B cancel Autoboot" thingy in all cases, this would take few extra secs but will allow the user to cancel autoboot and change settings and download, update, whatever he wishes without the need to run nintendont from hbc.

sorry i ment to say ingame loading screens. hope thats the right term for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.