Country
Argentina

InsanePinkiePie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got meta.xml and boot.dol. the latest version and stuff. When I start Wind Waker I wait for the title, but the game is stuck on a black screen. In Nintendont I noticed there is a settings options over the games if you press the B button. Do I need to set anything?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I got meta.xml and boot.dol. the latest version and stuff. When I start Wind Waker I wait for the title, but the game is stuck on a black screen. In Nintendont I noticed there is a settings options over the games if you press the B button. Do I need to set anything?

Sorry for the late answer, and no, the only things that you can channge for gaming are the Progressive mode, the video mode (I recommend you in auto) the language (I use Spanish due my country) the Memcard emu (it is for emulate the memory card, it must be yes if you want to save) and cheats, now, are you using a Wii Family Edition? or a FAT Wii?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry for the late answer, and no, the only things that you can channge for gaming are the Progressive mode, the video mode (I recommend you in auto) the language (I use Spanish due my country) the Memcard emu (it is for emulate the memory card, it must be yes if you want to save) and cheats, now, are you using a Wii Family Edition? or a FAT Wii?

It also depends on the controller you're using. If you use a GC controller in an old wii you don't need to configure anything else to make it work; but if you're using a USB controller you have to enable HID in the settings and make sure you have the correct controller.ini for it

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It also depends on the controller you're using. If you use a GC controller in an old wii you don't need to configure anything else to make it work; but if you're using a USB controller you have to enable HID in the settings and make sure you have the correct controller.ini for it

In Wii U I didn't need to enable use HID controler, and I was using a USB Gamepad...

HEADBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have Nintedont on my Wii, but when I load a game with the USB-HID Controller turned on the app asks me to plug my USB Controller into the TOP PORT. I was trying to use my PS4 gamepad and I got the right file I renamed it to "controller.ini" and I made sure that the file extension was shown. I put the controller file in the root of my USB(That's where my games are located). Any help is appretitated.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have Nintedont on my Wii, but when I load a game with the USB-HID Controller turned on the app asks me to plug my USB Controller into the TOP PORT. I was trying to use my PS4 gamepad and I got the right file I renamed it to "controller.ini" and I made sure that the file extension was shown. I put the controller file in the root of my USB(That's where my games are located). Any help is appretitated.

The error messages for controllers are pretty spot-on. Assuming the Wii is laying down, are you sure the controller is plugged in the top usb port on the back?

Can you get Nintendont to work with gamecube ports on the top of your wii?

shoemaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bit of a strange suggestion for a feature that I'd like to see in Nintendont.

On the Wii U, some of the channels can be loaded in a letterboxed 4:3 mode based on the name of the channel in the NAND. If the Homebrew Channel is opened this way and Devolution runs a GameCube game, this "letterboxing" stays during gameplay, which is great for games like Metroid Prime that do not have any widescreen hack and would otherwise be stretched horizontally. If Nintendont is opened in this "4:3" mode, the app itself is letterboxed, but as soon as the game is loaded, it goes back to 16:9 and, in the case of Metroid Prime, the game is again stretched.

Would it be possible to keep the game from changing the aspect ratio like this, just like Devolution does?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Dude, you don't even know.
Sonic Gems looks beautiful! Let me know if there is any new versions released.

It's not necessary, check the first post of this thread, and go to the link part that it say "where are the sources?" or something like that, go to that Link and you will appear in google code, go to the part that it says "changes" click it, next it will say again changes, click that, and you will see the latest Nintendont version, now it's r128, the revision you have, to download the latest, you know, go to where it say "porject home" and search in that page "Download Nintendont", you know the rest :) .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative