Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The DSP patches in question are removed. Audio will suck now, but it's not worth it if they are from Devolution. I don't know if they are, but it's better not to take a chance.

wont make them from scratch end up being exactly the same on the end? i dont see a point to remove them now that nintendont got taken down from google.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSP patches in question are removed. Audio will suck now, but it's not worth it if they are from Devolution. I don't know if they are, but it's better not to take a chance.

Dammit, are you serious? Ugh. Sorry, but this just sucks big time. What's the point in continuing this project if we can't even keep the good audio? What the hell's the point in continuing this if we can't even fix the audio? Isn't that the whole point of Nintendo or one of the things to be fixed? No offense to those who maintains Nintendont, but with that douche flagging the Google Code page and with the DSP code removal, this project has gone to shit.

It'll never be the same, we'll never get the quality of good sound again. Damn that Tueidj.

wont make them from scratch end up being exactly the same on the end? i dont see a point to remove them now that nintendont got taken down from google.

No kidding. I mean, this project seems all but dead, and with the shittier audio, what's the point? This project went to shit. Hate to say it, but it seems like it.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Dammit, are you serious? Ugh. Sorry, but this just sucks big time. What's the point in continuing this project if we can't even keep the good audio? What the hell's the point in continuing this if we can't even fix the audio? Isn't that the whole point of Nintendo or one of the things to be fixed? No offense to those who maintains Nintendont, but with that douche flagging the Google Code page and with the DSP code removal, this project has gone to shit.
As an answer to both of your questions, audio can still be fixed. We can come up with our own code that makes it run fine.

mat128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It'll never be the same, we'll never get the quality of good sound again.

No kidding. I mean, this project seems all but dead, and with the shittier audio, what's the point?

Do you do anything else but nag? Every time anyone sees your furry ass in a topic, you're there shitposting and not contributing anything to the discussion. I'm sure everyone would be better off if you stopped spitting on their hard work.

Reactions: OncleJulien

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
But what guarantee do we have that it won't be removed from Google Code or wherever we host it next time? I mean, I thought the Gamecube DSP was very poorly documented and extremely hard to implement. Do we really know it was lifted from Devolution? I dunno why, but these kinds of uh, unexpected bumps irk me for some reason. So long as the audio will be fixed eventually, so be it.
Because actual code will look nothing like it.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I bought a similar one and it worked, just had to change the Pollytpe number in the controller_ps3.ini to 1. Just make sure you can return it if it is not HID compatible...

Oh yes!
Thank you for the quick reply! I will buy that one today and will post the controller.ini once I am done testing it in HID :)
And yes, I will be able to return it.
Thanks again!

One other thing, could you provide me the controller.ini you have to compare it with the one I have?
Could you send me the file via message?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the burdeon of proof on tueidj to show that the code was taken from devolution?

Or, it could just be him trolling as usual. Tueidj seems to hold a grudge against many people for no reason. Either way, Nintendont's audio went to crap. Anyway, there is a plan to get audio working again, what that is, I don't know, but it'll happen.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the burdeon of proof on tueidj to show that the code was taken from devolution?
Yes, and this could have all been resolved if he had actually contacted me instead of sending a complaint. Regardless, the code is suspicious and I removed it. We will come up with our own reliable code, just be patient.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up