Hacking Nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
removing the brackets still doesn't affect it anyways?

No, if you wanted to try something it should be deleting the "break;" that's two or three lines AFTER the "Kirby air ride", it's the only thing that would affect those games because, from what i see, it would apply other patches to them. But I think there are more chances that the games break more rather than being fixed, but you're free to try on your own.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe. The MCEmu broke and revert changes from HID because has major issues and does not work anymore on r66 (Wii U)
No, he should only revert the change of moving the break, since it only effects Wind Waker and Double Dash and clearly the effect is negative. The changes made by fix94 are great and I'm really impressed by the amount of code he added.
On a more personal note: In my opinion you are spamming this thread. You post a lot, and very rarely your posts are useful. And futher: Stop stalking crediar on twitter.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, he should only revert the change of moving the break, since it only effects Wind Waker and Double Dash and clearly the effect is negative. The changes made by fix94 are great and I'm really impressed by the amount of code he added.
On a more personal note: In my opinion you are spamming this thread. You post a lot, and very rarely your posts are useful. And futher: Stop stalking crediar on twitter.
You are using Wii. I'm glad to hear that you said .__.

and i'm not stalking crediar, i'm asking (a lot) that's different, don't judge if you don't know me overall, so stop.

i'll try to post less...

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You are using Wii. I'm glad to hear that you said .__.

and i'm not stalking crediar, i'm asking (a lot) that's different, don't judge if you don't know me overall, so stop.

i'll try to post less...
Leave him alone, he's not part of this project anymore. You might as well bug a random person on the street.

pedrobarca I thought it had already been reverted, I'll do it now.

kingdsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leave him alone, he's not part of this project anymore. You might as well bug a random person on the street.

pedrobarca I thought it had already been reverted, I'll do it now.

I'm not sure if that's a great idea. Maybe just add an exception for those two games? Because as I stated earlier, games like SC2 which couldn't even load with MCEMU turned on previously now work flawlessly.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if that's a great idea. Maybe just add an exception for those two games? Because as I stated earlier, games like SC2 which couldn't even load with MCEMU turned on previously now work flawlessly.
We are talking about the break that was moved in r63, not the one in r61. The one in r63 won't harm SC2.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Those are from different revisions. It should be back to normal compatibility now.

LeifEricson

Coming Soon™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not much into coding, but can someone explain in layman terms why basically only HID or Gamecube controllers are supported?

I understand obviously for GC controllers, but is there a reason why for example Wiimotes don't work?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm not much into coding, but can someone explain in layman terms why basically only HID or Gamecube controllers are supported?

I understand obviously for GC controllers, but is there a reason why for example Wiimotes don't work?

Because bluetooth support isn't as easy to add as it was for usb controllers. It may come in a (not near) future but it's definitely a more complex task. besides a wiimote can't give you the same functionality as a gamepad, unless you had a Nunchuk, and even then you'd be lacking one of the sticks. I'm actually quite grateful that I can use the PC Gamepad I had sitting in my desk for who knows how long.

LeifEricson

Coming Soon™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Because bluetooth support isn't as easy to add as it was for usb controllers. It may come in a (not near) future but it's definitely a more complex task. besides a wiimote can't give you the same functionality as a gamepad, unless you had a Nunchuk, and even then you'd be lacking one of the sticks. I'm actually quite grateful that I can use the PC Gamepad I had sitting in my desk for who knows how long.

Basically being able to use a wireless controller is a great convenience. I'm happy to even be able to play the games for now, but I just wanted to ask about it.

EDIT: And by extent, are there any libraries that currently exist that could help for XB360 gamepad support, since it's not HID?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone