Nintendont and Bluetooth controllers

Stevo68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve searched all over the forum and keep seeing that it is possible to connect Bluetooth game controllers to a Wii U running Nintendont but I’ve managed to confuse myself so much - mainly because I cannot get any solutions to work.

I have the following controllers/usb adapters

Mayflash NS
Mayflash NS2
8bitdo SN30 Pro +
8bitdo SN30 Pro 2
Switch Pro controller
Various USB cables either connected directly or using the pass through on the Mayflash

i can get the controllers to sync to the Mayflash so I know the front USB ports on the Wii U are working.

I cannot get any controller to work over USB nor will they work over Bluetooth.

Should the controller folder only contain the ini for the Mayflash? Or should it also include the controller file.

The only controller I haven’t tried is a Xbox 360 wireless one. - all the controllers work as expected in other applications.

Update - HID test shows the Switch and Pro 2 controllers as sending commands and HID to VPad also sees both controllers as Wii U Pro controllers but still no actual control in Nintendont

Thanks

Last edited by Stevo68,

Nullified_Person

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I’ve searched all over the forum and keep seeing that it is possible to connect Bluetooth game controllers to a Wii U running Nintendont but I’ve managed to confuse myself so much - mainly because I cannot get any solutions to work.

I have the following controllers/usb adapters

Mayflash NS
Mayflash NS2
8bitdo SN30 Pro +
8bitdo SN30 Pro 2
Switch Pro controller
Various USB cables either connected directly or using the pass through on the Mayflash

i can get the controllers to sync to the Mayflash so I know the front USB ports on the Wii U are working.

I cannot get any controller to work over USB nor will they work over Bluetooth.

Should the controller folder only contain the ini for the Mayflash? Or should it also include the controller file.

The only controller I haven’t tried is a Xbox 360 wireless one. - all the controllers work as expected in other applications.

Update - HID test shows the Switch and Pro 2 controllers as sending commands and HID to VPad also sees both controllers as Wii U Pro controllers but still no actual control in Nintendont

Thanks
I don't know if this will help, but I made a thread about the Mayflash NS2 not long ago and did manage to mkae the NS2 work on Nintendont so you might give it a shot. The thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...