Nintendo World Championship 2015

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well but that's what I'm trying to get at. The ones that were sub industry standard are without exception made for budget consumers, and despite lack of hardware superiority the only console that's come out so far that was at a real disadvantage purely from hardware was the Wii, even the Wii U has specs that are good enough to run all games the 360 could run and that's good enough for most people
The Wii U is at an obvious hardware disadvantage, the Xbox 360 and the PS3 are decade old systems and the Wii U is only 50% beefier than those. The PS4 and the Xbox One blow it right out of the water, PS3 and 360 development is dying, slowly but surely. It's not "good enough for most people", it's clearly not good enough for devs who don't feel like substantially watering their games down just for the sake of "the little that couldn't". The gap between the Wii U and the PS4/XBO is quite substantial, it doesn't take much to compare the numbers.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
First the amiibos, then Splatoon and now this. It really feels like Nintendo's trying to win back the 80's and 90's kids somehow... No. Times changed and the games they develop aren't as good as they used to be.

Mario Party 10? Super Mario 3D World? Hyrule Warriors (well, this wasn't by Nintendo but Omega Force though you get the point)? New Super Mario Bros. U?

It's just rehashed titles and with the easy accessibility to get the "everyone's a winner" so there's kinda no real challenge in them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon