News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
QUOTE said:
A WOMAN has gone from Nintendo to nympho after a fall from her Wii Fit board turned her into a sex addict.

Randy Amanda Flowers needs 10 sex sessions a day after the slip-up.

And now the slightest of vibrations, from mobile phones to food processors, turns her on.

The catering worker said: “It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm.”

A doctor diagnosed her with persistent sexual arousal syndrome due to a damaged nerve.

Single Amanda, 24, from Harpurhey, Manchester, said: “With no cure I just have to try to control my passion by breathing deeply. Hopefully one day I’ll find a superstud who can satisfy me.”

Source

D

Deleted_171835

Why is the topic title all in capitals? It looks like it's screaming for attention.
And change the source to GoNintendo. The current site has nudity.

This is weird, though.
I feel a bit sorry for her. Imagine having the desire to have sex every freaking time!

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SoulSnatcher said:
Why is the topic title all in capitals? It looks like it's screaming for attention.

This is weird, though.
I feel a bit sorry for her. Imagine having the desire to have sex every freaking time!

Tbh I don't think the Daily Star is a rule breaking source, it's one of the biggest newspapers in England ( All though not a good one
tongue.gif
)

You think she is going to be used on the next Nintendo advert ?

D

Deleted_171835

danny600kill said:
SoulSnatcher said:

This is weird, though.

Tbh I don't think the Daily Star is a rule breaking source, it's one of the biggest newspapers in England ( All though not a good one
tongue.gif
)

Tabloid newspaper....

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
They'd sell fucking loads of consoles from husbands who don't get any.
yaywii.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how many many guys that think this sounds great has actually had a woman like this? Oh having a horny girl is great but having a sore dick from having sex ten times a day doesn't sound fun. Besides I bet that hole is going to be in God awful condition in a few years.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
I wonder how many many guys that think this sounds great has actually had a woman like this? Oh having a horny girl is great but having a sore dick from having sex ten times a day doesn't sound fun. Besides I bet that hole is going to be a God awful condition in a few years.

Horny women = Annoying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...