Gaming Nintendo DS Titles Expected October 2008

resres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
And that Rock Revolution..looks....very..ripoffy?
Thats funny since Konami originally came out with the whole Guitar Freaks, DrumMania, Beatmania, and other bemani games way before Harmonix.
rolleyes.gif

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looking forward to a few, Castlevania, Legend of Rage 2, Jagged Alliance - only if it has speech for the mercs, Thersia, Rune Factory 2, Master of Monster Lair, Exit looks alright too.
huh.gif

and the Gauntlet Remake???? Is it out in October?? C.O.R.E might be alright too..

Will buy Castlevania for sure.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hillsy_ said:
and the Gauntlet Remake???? Is it out in October?? C.O.R.E might be alright too..
Gauntlet was missed too, thing is there is no concrete date (some say 7th some say 31st, both Europe) so I've not really bothered to include it but I will in the weekly threads. There have been some reviews for it and all say its pretty mediocre and a huge disappointment which I hope is untrue.

C.O.R.E. I just forgot, that too has various October dates for Europe, the supposed publisher of that don't even have the game on their site.

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the info Hadrian, looking forward to these. Fingers crossed for Gauntlet, for its' release and hoping its' a quality remake
smile.gif

clockradiospeake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Region North America Genre: Action Platformer
Developer: Amaze Entertainment Publisher: Activision Blizzard

Activision let yet another franchise go downhill, can this new title revive the Spider-Man games? Spider-Man on the DS as been pretty meh, the GBA had much better games (even Spider-Man 3 was good on that) and it looks like this might just follow in those games footsteps as Activision have said next to nothing about the DS game apart from issuing two screens.

Hopefully it will be a good side-scrolling game like the GBA titles, and without the bad touch screen controls but I can't say I'm expecting it to be anything but a cheap cash in. Why don't they get the developers of the good PSX/DC/N64 games to do one on the DS?

f_4m_abed342.jpg
f_5m_59caf92.jpg
f_4m_38b78c6.jpg

Actually, this game was developed by some of the same team as the GBA's excellent Spyro: The Eternal Night. Taron Millet, who programmed the combat system, AI, movesets, etc. for Spyro: TEN (all of the best parts!) is doing the same for this game. He talks about it further in his thread on the Penny Arcade forums.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.ph...p;postcount=360

Oddly, though, Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon was made by a completely different studio (despite how similar it looks).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clockradiospeakers said:
Actually, this game was developed by some of the same team as the GBA's excellent Spyro: The Eternal Night. Taron Millet, who programmed the combat system, AI, movesets, etc. for Spyro: TEN (all of the best parts!) is doing the same for this game. He talks about it further in his thread on the Penny Arcade forums.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.ph...p;postcount=360

Oddly, though, Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon was made by a completely different studio (despite how similar it looks).
Yeah...I know but Amaze have made some real crappy games as well as some decent ones. I hope it turns out more like the decent ones.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
FIFA Soccer 09
In Be A Pro you choose a professional player or create your own player and then develop his skills in the outfield position of your choice until he becomes a national legend. Every match performance is evaluated in real-time with in-game feedback and a final rating.

Is this the Footballer Of The Year updated version I've waited for? You can play a whole game as just one player like the original Player Manager? I'll believe it when I see it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email