OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
Amazing work man and good choice...
Castlevania,Fifa,Kage look the best for me... Excellent games some of which look amazing and completely different
I just noticed u wrote Squire enix for the exit
Yeah Squire Enix are publishing Taito's retro titles outside of Japan, like with Kage 2, Space Invaders Extreme & Arkanoid.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The best looking month so far this year for me
smile.gif
castlevania is what im looking forward to the most. thanks for the thread hadrian, once again you deliver us a very detailed description on all games.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warcueid said:
Hey Hadrian, didn't you say in another thread that you were making a WiiWare version of these kinds of threads? How's that coming along? (If you are working on it).
It was on the hard drive that the original version of this thread was on so lost forever, as well as write ups for every good DS game to be released this year. Hours and hours of work...lost.
frown.gif

I've kinda lost interest in doing that one, but some games will be featured when I start doing the previews again for next weeks thread.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for Legend of Kage 2, Casltevania(of course), and Exit. A few others too, but these are my main three I'm hyped about. Actually I hope that Spyro actually turns out well.

Phynx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No description for Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams??

But seriously, lots great stuff... now that the semester started! >:(
Kage, Spyro, and Bleach, at least these are all fast paced and I can play in short timeframes. When I can though, I have high hopes for Theresia: Dear Emile.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This is for people who loved Katamari Damashi, and want more fun, silly puzzle action. The premise is simple: You're a little dog with a big appetite. His goal is to be the biggest dog ever, and he'll achieve that by eating everything in a level - from small meals to big buildings.

The graphics really do remind me of katamari damacy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ