Homebrew Nintendo Badge Arcade Hacking - Full Documentation and Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
is there any plan to release a badge unlocker (official badge) or inject exdata of other player with unlocked badge to another 3ds?
Im now working for this. but still need more time. however do not expect anything because its need to know how these files are store on these main user files. and this is difficult to understand for some reason.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,
Reactions: noctis90210

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
Im now working for this. but still need more time. however do not expect anything because its need to know how the file is store on these main our files. and this is difficult to understand.
wow thanks, i dont want custom badge, what i want is only the official ones. hope to see a noob friendly gui in future that have the check/uncheck to unlock/lock & an entry to put how many pieces of each badge has.

Reactions: cearp and dimmidice

ultramario1998

no woof tipsic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HNI_0090.JPG

It's working!

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the tutorial over in the other thread, but I'm having some trouble with the badges showing on the home menu icons. They will show up fine on the hover over preview. Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about. I used the Japanese Badge Center until US release, and moved over to US, running 9.5U the whole time. I even tried deleting all Badge Center related ExtData and let the game recreate it. I've uploaded both unmodified ExtData folders here. Any ideas on what's going on? I'm hoping someone in this thread can find something different with my data that could be causing this.

Edit: They only work in folders. I'm honestly at a complete loss here.

Last edited by otto888,

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the tutorial over in the other thread, but I'm having some trouble with the badges showing on the home menu icons. They will show up fine on the hover over preview. Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about. I used the Japanese Badge Center until US release, and moved over to US, running 9.5U the whole time. I even tried deleting all Badge Center related ExtData and let the game recreate it. I've uploaded both unmodified ExtData folders here. Any ideas on what's going on? I'm hoping someone in this thread can find something different with my data that could be causing this.

Edit: They only work in folders. I'm honestly at a complete loss here.

Try zooming your home menu in.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Posted this in the other thread but I know some people here aren't following it.

My video tutorials are up now. I have two of them, one using the extdata tool method (homebrew) and the second using savedatafiler (emuNAND)

Here is the homebrew method.

And here is the emuNAND method.

It's actually not too terribly difficult.

Reactions: Sirence and QCLasky

Nyannurs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Ericzander

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
this hasnt been discovered yet, but out of sheer assumption all you'd have to do is win a system settings badge and edit it to your liking, then inject it!
changing the shortcut is very easy, people know how to do it :)

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, great work ...
I want all Badges but I dont know what I do :cry:
I need a Toturial how can I get all badges with you save... Need help
My 3ds has Homebrew and the Dump tool ( Its a Europe Verion )

THX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom