Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://pastebin.com/bJfy6U9J

I'm fairly confident that not many have this source as I've yet to find it on the net, and I know jrra didn't include it in the video presenting the add-on. Sadly, it only loads the IPL ROM, but RTC is fully implemented.

Please Note: it should be applied to mupen64plus 1.99.4, and not a later version...

(edit: could a moderator please remove the h from mupen?)

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that 64 logo is pretty awesome, i like the ripple effect in the beginning, reminds me of the visual stuff sega threw in their dreamcast OS.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember a few years back that someone was working on N64DD Emulation, but never looked into it. This is very interesting.

Vexiant

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that 64 logo is pretty awesome, i like the ripple effect in the beginning, reminds me of the visual stuff sega threw in their dreamcast OS.
Ah yes, the Dreamcast. Possibly my favorite system (not just because it originating the two Sonic Adventures, lmao). Something cool you can look into for that is it running LinuxDC or NetBSD as it's operating system!
nice to see progress, now if only there was more interesting games on the system
Well, if you're savvy enough, you can create your own in various ways. One being with the libdragon toolchain, which I posted below with an example.

But if we had a fully functioning Nintendo 64 disk drive emulator, a user friendly toolchain (kind of like libdragon for Linux distributions), we'd be able to makeup for the lack of library that the 64DD has with custom games. It would be a good world; I suppose a man can dream. :P

Last edited by Vexiant,
Reactions: Margen67

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, the Dreamcast. Possibly my favorite system (not just because it originating the two Sonic Adventures, lmao). Something cool you can look into for that is it running LinuxDC or NetBSD as it's operating system!

I wish we had some super savvy programmers who could make 64DD roms. At one point, I used the libdragon toolchain to make a N64 test rom (shown below)

But if we had a fully functioning Nintendo 64 disk drive emulator, a user friendly toolchain (kind of like libdragon for Linux distributions), we'd be able to makeup for the lack of library that the 64DD has with custom games. It would be a good world; I suppose a man can dream. :P

It will probably be a long ass time but if 64DD hacking and emulation but I would like to imagine one day the 64DD extra storage space could be used to enhance n64 to a certain degree. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon but it is a nice fantasy

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol