Hacking Nintendo 3DS DEATH! Blue Screen

Fer131

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Helpme!!!! Like 4 days ago this appeared to me!!! I AM NOT THE SAME USER WHO WROTE THIS I ONLY COPY PASTE, because is the same thing i did ok.
I only turn on my 3ds to see this:
ae660583-cef3-24be.jpg

Pretty neat looking, right?...
Well, I am still a little shocked, sure, but I have experianced this same thing with my DSi XL, and that simply sorted itself out. All it took for my DSi XL to go back to normal was to wait for the batterry to die and then start it up again. It worked...I'll never understand how, but, awesome.

This is by no means what will happen if Nintendo 'bricks' your system. No, according to Nintendo this Blue Screen of Death signifys that something within my 3DS crashed, possibly caused by. Here's a few things to enforce my statement:
http://www.megagames.com/news/ninten...e-screen-deathhttp://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...7064817AA41XAR
So if you couldn't tell already, the name "Blue Screen of Death" is misleading, because my 3DS will work just fine again one Nintendo's customer service can diagnose just what the issue is.

There could be multiplue reasons why this happened, and the fact that it happened to my DSi XL before could mean that it's something I've done similarly to both systems. The only thing I can think of is having both of my systems have been charging nearly every second sinse I got them, I've only removed the charging cable from my 3DS about three times for very short amounts of time, and as an early adopter of the 3DS, that's a pretty long time.

Could charging be the cause of this?...extremely doubtful, but I assure those of you out there that I haven't committed any illegal acts on my 3DS...my DSi on the otherhand...probably not...:/ , but yes, my 3DS was innocent in all of this, something I did must've triggered this however....but I didn't do anything except open it up...damn.

WHAT CAN I DO!!!! DON´T CLOSE THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!! T.T

steve1974

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dont freak, things break sometimes. Your 3ds comes with a 1 year warrenty from nintendo so send it to them for a replacement or fix.

Fer131

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dont freak, things break sometimes. Your 3ds comes with a 1 year warrenty from nintendo so send it to them for a replacement or fix.

but how? i don´t live in the united states and in my country don´t know what to do, i think here one could helpme.........

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
From what I read, the update fixed that issue... Some people claim that turning off your console and then turning it on again sometimes works, so you should try it a couple of times and if it turns on normally, do the updates. (I never had a blue screen on mine, I'm just saying from what I read)

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

but how? i don´t live in the united states and in my country don´t know what to do, i think here one could helpme.........

What part of Mexico are you from?

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
You live in Mexico. Just fin Nintendo of America's phone number and tell them your situation. If you're still under warranty you should be able to mail it to them for free.

Fer131

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You live in Mexico. Just fin Nintendo of America's phone number and tell them your situation. If you're still under warranty you should be able to mail it to them for free.

I´m from Irapuato, Guanajuato MEXICO, can anyone explainme what to do?, I DONT KNOW NOTHING T.T

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
If the same situation with my Wii due to the duel-layer disc issue (although that was beyond my warranty). First you call Nintendo and let them know about the situation. You have to make sure you have a receipt of some kind to show proof of your purchase (Even if you bought from the internet, you must have a receipt!). They might give you an website that have a redeem sticker for you. After that you will mail your Nintendo 3DS to the address that's on the website, please send them your RETURN address. (You will have to buy the box to put the handheld system inside of it. USE SOMETHING TO CUSHION YOUR 3DS INSIDE THE BOX like styroform, paper, something to not cause any damage from the travel to Nintendo). Go to your nearest mail box around you and put it in there if possible, or go to your near post office.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States

I´m from Irapuato, Guanajuato MEXICO, can anyone explainme what to do?, I DONT KNOW NOTHING T.T
Holy crap. gbatemp never allowed this many quotes in one post before the website got updated. Thats crazy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-