Homebrew NinjHax 2.0 is out

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice!
But as a user who hasnt been following too scene too much, what does this bring in addition to it runnion on later firmware?

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I can't seem to install ninjhax on my New3DS 9.9.0-26U. I've included everything inside the microSD card. Yes, the boot.3dsx is in the root of the SD card. So is the "3ds" folder and game_config.txt and continuously deleted the CN save data multiple times. :'(

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
It's just gone 8am here in the UK. I woke up at 6am around the time Smea was putting the finishing touches and watched as the release happened. Just installed and it went flawlessly. Copied blargSNES and DKC ROM over using FTPbrony. I can honestly say that blargSNES works flawlessly so far. Perfect speed, perfect gfx, perfect sound, and controls are so responsive. I may just have a couple of DSTWOs to sell if this thing keeps working as well as it is so far.

Thank you thank you thank you Smea. Total legend.

Reactions: redact

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to download this and reinstall ninjhax but I just get constant freezing :/
So you had Pasta CFW before? If so, try original Sysnand restore, and install ninjhax 2.0. Pasta CFW may install something on your SYSNAnd that may not work with ninjhax 2.0. I try on a clean 9.5 N3DS and work flawless on first try.

:!:Reminder: don't formart Sysnand with downgraded MSET on N3DS

Last edited by tivu100,
D

Deleted User

Crashing on 9.4.0-21E after "The homemenu ropbin is ready"
Anyone else experiencing this?

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Crashing on 9.4.0-21E after "The homemenu ropbin is ready"
Anyone else experiencing this?
I had this when I first installed and then realised I had selected the wrong FW version when generating the QR code. Re-generated correct code, deleted CN save data, reinstalled, and all was well!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1