ninjas?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that as well, and was half curious. Not enough to make a thread, but you did the dirty work, and i can relish in the real explanation of the group!
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Guy guys....there is NO group called Ninjas!! There is only ONE ninja and that's Densetsu!!

Yeah, he was awarded for special contribution and few other reasons, no he never knew he's about to get that surprise, and he never asked for it..And yes, he's humble enough not to brag about it....

And that's completely new tiny, it's not old, he got that few days ago..

tongue.gif

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Noitora said:
xalphax said:
Noitora said:
I think Densetsu3000 was awarded with a group of his own for helping out the mods gather the entries in the EDGE compo.

he deserved it as he did a hell of a great job!
I never said he didn't deserve it
smileipb2.png

sorry if it sounded like i was saying you said he didn't deserve it, but that was not the case
shy.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Guy guys....there is NO group called Ninjas!! There is only ONE ninja and that's Densetsu!!

You're just saying that because of his ethnicity! Oooo, just called out the racial tendencies of GBATemp!

(the above was full of sarcasm and humor. none of this post should be taken seriously in any way, shape or form. if you are offended by my statement, you can eat my left nut.
also, the above post is coming from WildWon's keys and has nothing to do with the actual thoughts and feelings of race based upon those of GBAtemp. WildWon is a dick and really should be blamed for any offense taken. Oh yea, and if offended, left nut is available. Please have a great day, and enjoy your stay at GBATemp.
GBATemp - Fuck you. I'm gaming.)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
Toni Plutonij said:

You're just saying that because of his ethnicity! Oooo, just called out the racial tendencies of GBATemp!

(the above was full of sarcasm and humor. none of this post should be taken seriously in any way, shape or form. if you are offended by my statement, you can eat my left nut.
also, the above post is coming from WildWon's keys and has nothing to do with the actual thoughts and feelings of race based upon those of GBAtemp. WildWon is a dick and really should be blamed for any offense taken. Oh yea, and if offended, left nut is available. Please have a great day, and enjoy your stay at GBATemp.
GBATemp - Fuck you. I'm gaming.)
*sits down, prepares his fork and knife, and serves WildWons left nut on the plate

laugh.gif

Densetsu was a main help at the EDGE competition, and that's just the last thing he did, he's been doing little helpful thingies all the time.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
High-Five to Densetsu for humbly helping out 'round here. Didn't know he was working behind the scenes at all, and i give him mad props for doin extra stuff round here.

Way to go!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone
ninja.gif

Apparently a bunch of mods (Costello, dice, Narin, Toni and some others) had a secret ninja council meeting and decided to bestow lil' ol' me with this high honor. I'm not worthy
bow.gif
But I try my best.

WildWon said:
Didn't know he was working behind the scenes at all, and i give him mad props for doin extra stuff round here.
The reason you didn't know is because that's how ninjas operate
ninja.gif

If you know of the good things I've done, that means I've failed in my mission.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI